The Plan #3

AN: Read and Enjoy. Comment, Vote and FAN! ^.^

Justins POV

I woke up feeling the sun light in my face. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and once I was done I went to check on Avril. As expected she was on the bed sleeping. It was almost noon and she still was sleeping. So I decided to do something for my entertainment. I know Avril so well that I know that if I carry her on my back, she wont wake up. I carried her all the way to the pool and layed her down on those chair,bed thingy's. 

i pushed the floating chair to the middle of the pool and ran upstairs to get the camera. I hit the record button and then I threw her a beach ball at her head.She didnt wake up so I had to throw another beach ball. I threw it and BAM! She woke up so scared that she fell off her chair and into the pool. My plan worked.

  " Justin you idiot!"

  I knew she would get back at me with an even worse prank but this was worth it, especially since I got it on camera.

  " You should of seen your reaction!"

  " Get me out you moron!"

  " Alright sure."

  I left the camera on the table still recording. I went to grab Avril. She gave me her hand and I grabbed it. When I pulled, my hand slipped and fell I backwards to the hard cement and Avril fell once again into the pool making a splash. I began to laugh. As I laughed I could hear Avril scream stuff at me, but I was to busy laughing to care.

_____

Avrils POV

 The moron had let go off me, and all he did was laugh. Just wait and see Justin, I'll get you back. I got out of the pool and took a warm bath. I changed into something comfy and sat on the couch, grabbed a bag of potato chips and turned to MTV. Since the pool prank, I hadn't talked to Justin or seen him. He deserves it. Speaking of the devil, Justin came right on cue opening the front door with  bags of groceries in his hands. The food in the bag caught my attention. I guess Justin noticed me starring because he walked towards me.

  " Hey. I got you some snacks."

 I wasn't planning on talking. So I continue watching t.v.

 "I got chocolate cake and cupcakes, your favorite."  Must resist temptation.

" Come on Avril, It was just a silly prank. I didn't mean for you to get mad.Am sorry."

For a long while it remained quite. I felt Justin starring at me which began to bother me. As I was about to leave, Justin got up first and left  up the stairs. Ha! I guess am still winning. I noticed that he had left the junk food beside me. I looked through the bag to see what he had brought, at the end of the bag there was a 'Am Sorry' card he had wrote "Sorry Avril. Am really sorry can you pretty please forgive me?' At the bottom of the card was a puppy with a sad look in the eyes.Now I feel like a jerk.Maybe I was a bit harsh on him. It was just a silly prank as he had said,besides am like the prank master I can take a joke can't I?

I decided to tell him I am sorry. I went up the stairs and headed for his room. I was about to knock when I heard him talking.Perhaps on the phone? I couldn't distinguish what he was saying. I didn't want to interrupt for two reasons; one, it was rude to interrupt someone while their on the phone and two, I was curious who was on the other side of the conversation. I heard him laugh. This got me more interested. I put my ear to the door to try to catch a few words, but I miserably failed. So I decided to pretend I didn't know he was on the phone and enter the room. If my plan works right I will be able to know who the other person is.