Your such a child. #2

AN: This chapter is small. Uploading it for my friend Vivian who wants to keep reading. XD

Avrils P.O.V

 Two days have past and nothing  interesting has happened.

 " Hey lets go and swim in the pool." Justin suggested in an excited voice. This boy is never gloomy. His always cheerful, gets creepy at times. Sometimes I doubt if hes human.

"FIne, i'll go change." I lfet the roombefore he could respond. I was glad I had packed some swimsuits. I took out a yellow two piece swimsuit and yellow earrings. Once I was done I went downstairs and headed to the back patio. I could hear water splashing loudly. I saw Justin in the pool waving his hands up and down splashing in the water like a six year old. Quitely I took out the camara and started to record Justin. After a while, I couldn't hold my laugh. I laughed histerically.

" Can you please tell me whats so funny Ms.Roberts?"

" Umm its nothing Mr.Blaze. Just seeing a moron splash in the water like a freaking six year old."

 He frowned which made me laugh harder. While I was laughing, I got caught so off guard that I felt someone lift me up. By the time I had realize, I had been thrown into the pool making a bug splash. I swam all the way to the surface gasping for air.

___________

Justin's P.O.V

I couldn't stop laughing as I saw Avril move her feet crazily and waving her hands up and down making splashes.

" You moron!" She yelled " I could of drowned and die."

" Don't worry. If you drowned I would of rescue you and do mouth to mouth CPR." I winked at her. I saw her mouth open shocked. ---

" Are you giving me the silent treatment or you drank alot of water and can't speak?" She didn't respond. I wonder what shes thinking, because right now am thinking 'dang Avril looks hot in that yellow swimsuit. The thought of thinking that Avril was hot was weird, especially since she's my best friend.

____

Avrils P.O.V

 " Oh sorry I spaced out." I actually was thinking about something that made me shock. I was about to scream to Justin when I noticed his abs. Its not weird for a girl to notice a guys body, especially Justin's. But I have seen him shirtless many times.And suddenly I felt a desire to touch those abs and rest my head in them. Out of all guys why did I felt a attraction for Justin, my best friend.

" Yeah you did."

" So lets have fun and swim!" 

i smiled at him and began to swim while Justin jumped in the pool and again began to splash like a siz year old. Can't wait to show him the video of himself splashing on the water, maybe then he will realize how childish it looks.

   *****

 By 7pm we both were tired. I changed into a mini short and a tank top. Unlike Justin he just changed into jeans. He was shirtless. I loved this moments. He sat by me in the couch and we start to watch some documentary about ducks. We laughed everytime they showed the duck moving its tooshie. Tooshie is a word I use for butt, it sounded more nice and funny. Justins parent's came and brought pizza. They must've known I eat alot because they brought 4 boxes of pizza. After we all ate, I headed upstairs to the guest room. I layed down in bed, slowly drifting to sleep. Today was fun.