Surprised #10

Avril's POV

Coming to the mall and relax was a great idea. Rocky Rhode and chocolate Mouse was the best ice cream ever. Perhaps I needed some alone time, or maybe I needed to hang out with girls instead of guys. 

  I was half way with my ice cream, when I saw two guys coming over my table. I looked carefully and noticed it was Jason and Justin. Oh great, did Jason not know that I don't want to see Justin?? Does he want to make things more worse than what they already are?

   Both of them sat down in front of me and smiled. 

   "Hey Avril. Didn't expect to meet you here at the mall."

    "Same here Jason, What brings you here?"

    "Not much to just came here with Justin to shop and do stuff." 

    I looked at Justin and he just kept starring at me. Did I have something on my face? I stared into his eyes and  he looked away. Wait wasn't his date suppose to last till night?

  "So.. Justin weren't you on your date?"

 " I..um..finished early to spend time with my brother." He smiled and patted Jason on the back. 

  "Justin I'll be back am going to buy an Ice cream. I know your flavor. Be right back you guys."

  "Wai...wait Jason!"

 And now it was just me and him. I just could not see him the same way anymore. every time I look into his eyes I melt and blush and feel so giddy on the inside, but I also see the pain I have gone through. How torn apart and how such a nerve reck I have been this few days. Love has brought me nothing but pure misery. Justin seemed to concentrated on something and had this funny expression on his face every time he was thinking hard. I couldn't resist but to laugh. He then looked at me and he was no longer in his thinking face.

 "What's so funny?" 

"Um..nothing. Hahaha"

"Laughing like some maniac and then saying nothing is funny is a lie I cannot believe Avril." He smiled and it seemed that we were back to getting along well.

 "Well it was your thinking face that began the whole laught!"

 "My 'thinking face' isn't funny at all sweety" He winked at me and smiled.

  "Hey.. um Avril. Can I ask you something?"

 "Sure."

 "Do you... Do you have a crush on me?"

  My smile that I had a while ago was no completely gone. How did he know? Did Jason tell him everything? I stood there motionless. I didn't know what to reply to this question that had taken me abroad.

  "Well? Do you?"

  "I um..um.. I have to go." 

  I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the food court area. I didn't know how to reply and never the less did I not know how to react to all this. One thing for sure, I can't trust Jason anymore.

  A/N: Vote, Fan, Comment? Any of those will make me happy :) Doing all three would make my day  haha Hope the story is going interesting so far..