Kisses #13

Justin's POV

   She smelled so sweet. I didn't want to let go. We kissed a few more times until my phone interrupted us. It was Veronica. We stopped kissing and Avril saw it was Veronica. But she didn't look upset. She knew that I would end it with her.

  "Hello Veronica-  

   Yeah i'll be at your house in a few minutes. Okay bye."

  I gave Avril a quick kiss and she kissed me back, making me want more.

  "I'll be back. I want to take you someplace so be ready when I come back."

  I smiled and left the house. I turned the car on and begin to drive towards Veronica's house. I still didn't know how I was going to break it to her that I didn't want to go out with her anymore. 

 Before I knew it, I was in front of her house. Took a deep breath and knocked on her door. She opened the door and greeted me with a hug and a kiss in the cheek. I tried to smile but failed, and she noticed.

 "Hey Justin, whats wrong?"

 "Hey Veronica, can I come in?"

 "Sure, yeah no problem."

  I sat down and she sat down next to me. She was concerned and I felt awful for breaking her heart because she didn't deserve it. But she didn't deserve to get cheated on either. I took another deep breath-

 "Veronica am really really sorry but this won't work out. I-"

 "Don't say that Justin! Course it can work out!"

 Tears begin to fill in her eyes and I felt worse and worse by the second. But I just didn't feel the same as I did with Avril.

 "It's not you it's me, I know you are a perfect girlfriend and-"

 "Then why are you breaking up with m..me?Just tell me the truth." Her voice was soft and trembling.

"Okay, the truth is, I don't like you as much as I like someone else. And I don't think is fair for me to lie to you. But trust me your a very perfect girlfriend, just not for me."

  She stared at me still crying. And I didn't want to be in this situation. She finally looked up and wiped her tears.

 "Okay, I sort of understand. And am glad you said the truth to spare me my feelings." She smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Thanks for understanding" I smiled and continued " And if your interested, there's this friend that is interested in you." I smiled and so did she. She nodded and we begin to laugh. Am glad it turned out this way. I gave her my friends phone number and I waved her goodbye. Now it was time to head to my house and pick up Avril for the special day that I had planned ahead.

   Avril's POV

  Once he had left I had taken a shower and dressed casual as any other day: dark jeans and a grey tank top and black converse with a little bit of blush and eyeliner. I was ready and I was nervous.After a few minutes of being ready, Justin came. First thing that came through my head was : how did it go?

 "It went well." He said

 "You read my my mind, creepy. And am glad she did!" I gave him a hug and planted a kiss on his soft lips.

 "I guess we now are boyfriend and girlfriend right!?"

 I shook my head and his smile faded.

 "But why?" His emotion was priceless and I begin to laugh.

 "If that was some kind of joke Avril, I did not enjoy it." 

  I made a puppy face.

 "Am sorry but we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend because.. you haven't asked me out yet!"

  He smiled and bent down to his knees.

 "Avril would you go out with me?"

 "Get up, its not marriage your proposing."

 "Well, am practicing for when I really do ask you that later on in the future." He winked and I blushed.

 "I take the blush as a yes my darling."

 We kissed and I felt happy that we were officially together. No one to interfere with our love. He pushed me to the couch and we begin to make out. Passionately. And then I noticed three figures behind . I stopped kissing Justin and he looked to my direction. It was Jason, Justin's mom and my mom by the door of the room.They were starring at us. FML.