Chapter 15

Hello, so I am home sick so I figured I would just get all these chapters out in one blow, I'm really sad because it's almost over. :( Any ideas for the sequel? I know its going to take place in Harry and Lucy's fourth year, but I don't have a title yet. Thank you all even though you are all silent readers I still love that I have gotten so many reads on this story it just makes my day! All rights go to the wonderful J.K Rowling who inspired me to write! Sorry for the kind of long ramble but I am just so sad that this book is going to be over soon! :'( I love you all!

P.S. I have decided to change Lucy to look like her mom did when she was young. A picture will be on the side but i am not going to change the cover or the casting because a.) The place where I made the cover shut down and b.) I don't know who the actress is that played her in the movies. I know Lea Michelle has dark brown/black hair but people are just gonna have to deal with it.

Sorry again for my rant, 

xxLucymaekxx

*****************************************************************************************************************

“Harry James Potter you did what?!” I shouted at Harry the next morning. He bowed his head in shame. “I told you, we just forgot the invisibility cloak.”

“But Harry, you, Hermione, and Neville lost 150 points!” They all bowed their heads, silent tears streaming down Neville’s face.

“I’m sorry you guys. It’s just that now we have no chance of winning the house cup now.” I told them, pointing to the hourglass ahead of us. When the rest of Gryffindor house saw the hourglasses, they thought it must have been a mistake. After they all found out it was a bunch of first years, then they started getting mad. When they found out it was Harry, one of the most popular and well liked people in school, they got mad. Even Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were mad because they thought they were finally going to see Slytherin lose. Only Ron and I stood by him.

“They’ll forget about in a few weeks. Fred and George have lost loads of points in the time they’ve been here, and people still like them.” Ron said, trying to cheer up Harry. “Yeah, but has it all been in one blow?” Harry asked.

“Well, no…” Ron said. I slapped Ron with a book. “Wow, thanks for making him feel better Ron!” I said.

“Harry, they will probably just forget about it. I mean, they can’t hold a grudge that long can they, and plus you only lost 50, remember Hermione and Neville lost some too.” I said to Harry hopefully.

 Harry had decided that he was done meddling in other’s business from now on. He was so damaged he was going to go resign from the Quidditch team. “But people never talk to me at practice anyways, whenever they have to mention me they call me “the seeker”” Harry said miserably. “Yeah but how will we earn back the points if we can’t play Quidditch?” I asked. Harry still ended up going to ask Wood to resign but He told him the same thing.

Hermione and Neville didn’t have it as bad as Harry did because they weren’t as well known, but they were being shunned also. Hermione kept her head down in class and worked in silence. This wasn’t exactly bad for her; it gave others a chance to answer questions sometimes also.

 We all just kept to ourselves and worked on our studies, concentrating on classes more than anything and quizzing each other on dates, places, and names that might be on the final exams. Harry’s resolve to not meddle broke one day when Harry and I had decided to walk back from the library early. “No, No… Not again… Please no!” We heard a voice whimpering from inside a nearby classroom. “All right… All right!” Out came professor Quirrell with his face pale. I pulled Harry back so we wouldn’t be seen as Quirrell’s footsteps faded away.