Chapter 12

<3----------------------------------------Vote please! 

Well readers, I havn't uploaded for a while because I have been swamped with this huge project and sports and other things, but I just finished a big chapter for you all! Once again, everything is property of J.K. Rowling except Lucy and whatever I add to it. :) 

Love your always nerdy and always reading author, 

Lucymaek <[:-) 

***********************************************************************************************************

I had never had such an amazing dinner, or should I say breakfast, in all of my life. We had roast turkey, roasted and boiled potatoes, what Ron told me were Chipolatas, buttered peas, gravy, and cranberry sauce. There were wizard crackers littered all over the table. These things are not like the lame ones that the Dursley’s usually got. I popped one with Ron and engulfed us in pink smoke, spewing out live butterflies and a princess crown, which I proceeded to put on Ron’s head all lopsided, causing everyone to laugh, even the teachers. Ron turned beat red and so I looked away to save him the embarrassment. Up at the teacher’s table, Professor Dumbledore had switched his wizard’s hat for a flowered bonnet, and was laughing at a joke that Professor Flitwick had just read him.

Soon, dinner was replaced with dessert, and Percy almost broke his tooth on a sickle that was inside his slice of Pudding. I watched Hagrid getting redder and redder, even kissing Professor McGonagall on the cheek, which to everyone’s surprise, just giggled and blushed red, her top hat falling to the side. When Harry, Ron, and I finally left the table, we were weighed down with stuff from the crackers; however I somehow managed to grab Harry and Ron’s hands and walked them up to the Common room to drop off our things.

We ended up having a very fun afternoon, all playing in the snow. We had a ginormous snow ball fight with forts and everything. I built a snowman and managed to charm him to wave his arms. When I took my scarf off to put on the snowman, Ron gave me his. Such a gentleman that boy is. I thought, smiling to myself. Cold and wet, we tromped back to the Common room and fell into our armchairs, with every one’s cheeks red from the cold.

After everyone had a lunch of sandwiches, crumpets, trifle, and Christmas cake, everyone felt too tired, so we sat watching Percy chase Fred and George around the common room because they had stolen his Prefect badge.

When we climbed into bed later on, I could tell Harry was still awake and wanted to talk so I slipped out of our room and went into my dormitory really quick to grab my necklace and note. I walked back down to the common room to find Harry sitting with his Invisibility cloak in hand.

“So, who do you think sent yours?” I asked Harry. “I don’t know. I have been trying to figure it out. Did you get something also?” Harry asked me. “Yeah I got this necklace. It’s really pretty and apparently it was moms.” I replied back to Harry. He took the necklace and looked at it for a little bit before walking over to me and gently fastening it around my neck. “So, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked him while he was fiddling with the clasp. I looked back around to see him nodding silently.

About five minutes later Harry and I had gotten out of the common room and were walking to the library in Harry’s invisibility cloak. We were going to go to the restricted section because normally we couldn’t get in there unless we had a pass, and we wanted to see if there was anything on Nicolas Flamel in there.

When we got to the library, we found it was pitch black and kind of creepy. Harry lit a lantern, which looked equally creepy because the light looked like it was floating by itself. The Restricted Section, which was at the very back of the library contained many books on Dark magic. As we both carefully stepped over the rope that separated the rest of the library from the restricted section, I whispered to Harry “You would think they would have more protection guarding these books than a rope. Yeah, like that’s gonna stop anyone.” He smiled and we walked silently down the rows of books, and I don’t know if I’m going crazy, but did that book just whisper?