The Second Potter (A Harry Potter Fanfic)

<3---------------------------------------------------------vote please! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the wonderful world of Harry Potter that J.K. Rowling has created! :)

Also... I might take some parts directly from the book to try and make it as real as possible, but I might stray a little so forgive me. :)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take-off time will be in five minutes." The voice on the intercom said. I settled down in my seat and got ready for the long ride to London.

I fell asleep instantly and the next thing I knew, the plane was bumping down the speedway at the airport in London England. By myself, I walked down to get my luggage and waited for my Aunt and Uncle to come pick me up. I am coming down from where I live in Washington D.C because I got a letter from a man saying that who I thought were my parents actually aren't and I need to somehow get there to, and I quote, "find out who I am". The letter wasn't signed, but I think I'll find that out soon enough. From what the letter told me, my parents died in a car crash. I zoned back in to the moment when a red Volvo in front of me honking very loud and making everyone stare. Inside this car were one very skinny woman, one very large man, and one very large boy about my age. When I finished putting my luggage in the car and got in I found out my aunts name was Petunia, my uncle's name was Vernon, and the abnormally large boy who was apparently my cousin's name was Dudley. I don't think that they liked me very much but I smiled anyways.

"Hi, I'm Lucy Potter!" I said cheerfully at them. They all scowled at my name.

"Ugh. Do not even think about mentioning that last name in our house!" Petunia said.

"Why not? I think I have a perfectly good name!" I said, frowning.

"Don't ask questions girl!" yelled Vernon.

Wow. I thought. They really don't like me. I will just have to make some new friends! Well I did.

When I walked in the house and into the hallway I instantly heard movement. I have very sensitive ears. I guess my mother had them. I have seen a few pictures of my parents but otherwise all I remember of them was when I was a baby a man's voice saying, "Lilly! Hurry and take the kids and run!" and then a flash of green light, and a woman screaming, trying to protect me. I was about one year old when this happened. A rustling came from a cupboard and a boy came out.

He looked strangely like me: Skinny and tall, we both had the same eyes and facial features. The only difference between us were were that he had black hair and I had red, he had glasses and I didn’t, and he had a peculiar lightning bolt scar on his forehead. We stared at each other for a moment before he said, "Who are you?" in a British accent. "Lucy Potter" I said, totally oblivious to Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley who were standing in the doorway, cringing. "Wait, what? I don't remember ever having a sister." The boy said. "Wait, what's your name?" I said. "Harry Potter. That must mean we are siblings." He said. "Well, we are going to go in the kitchen. Harry, take Lucy's luggage into her room." Vernon said. "And don't scuff the stairs." He added.

Harry helped me take my trunk into the room that I was staying in and when we got it into the room he frowned. "What?" I said, frowning also. "Well I just wish that we could get to know each other more." He said. "I have gone about ten years not knowing I had a sister my age." "Well, we will have plenty of time for that." I said. "What do you want to talk about?" I said, thinking hard. "Um, do you remember our mum and dad?" Harry said, his face growing eager. "Well I have a few pictures of them and I remember being about one and I remember a voice that must have been our dad saying Lilly, take the kids and run! And then I remember a flash of green light, a woman screaming, that must have been our mom, but I don't remember a baby." I looked up and he looked like he was thinking hard. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "I'm trying to think if I have any memories of them." He replied. "Well, I bet you will find some soon enough." I told him determinedly.