The New School Girl

---"I didn't bother to put it in the title but this is a human Baby and Ballora chapter, just to tell you guys that."---

At a high school it was time for everyone to go to class once they heard the bell. In a classroom, 'English', the teacher told everyone to quiet down and said, "Alright students, we have a new student here at this school. What was your name again?" The new student got up and said, "Hello everbody, my name Baby." Everbody laughed at her when she said her name. "Baby huh? Do you need a bottle?" A student said. Baby went back to her seat and put her head down and tryed to ignore everyone. "Well since Baby is new here does anyone want to show her around here?" The teacher asked. Nobody insisted except for one person. "I would like to show Baby around the school." A tall girl in a bun said. "Alright, thank you Ballora. You can take your time showing her around." Both Baby and the girl walked out of the classroom and start to walk around the school. When the tall girl was telling Baby what classroom's that were there, Baby sat on a bench that was next to them and started to cry. The tall girl then saw Baby and sat right next to her. "Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" The tall girl asked. "Because my life is hard." Baby said. "What do you mean?" "Before I came here, my whole was not good at all. I live with my mom and I barely see my dad at all. At my old school elementary, middle school and part of high school, (Baby is a sophomore.) I've been made fun of. And worst of all, I've never had one friend in my whole life. I try to but everytime I do, they make fun of me at the end." Baby then continued to cry even more. The tall girl then hugged Baby to calm her down. Baby then calmed down alittle bit then looked at the girl and blushed lightly. "T-thank you. I think I needed that." Baby said. "Hey it's no problem, I'm alway's here to comfort people, like you." "What's your name again?" "My name is Ballora. And also in the classroom I didn't laugh at your name at all." Ballora said. "Y-you didn't." "No I didn't, in fact I think Baby is a cute name." Ballora said. "You really think that my name is cute?" Baby said blushing more. "Yes I do. And you know what I'll be your friend." Ballora said. "You will!?" Baby said with a excited voice. "Of course I will, you derserve a nice friend." Ballora said. "Thank you! That's the best thing I heard in years." Baby said. As they were talking, they both heard the school bell and knew that their next class was starting. Before both of them went to their classes Ballora asked "Hey Baby, would you like to come to my house after school?" "Sure I would like that. I'll give you my phone number to call you after school, alright." "Alright." Baby then gave Ballora her phone number and said, "I'll call you to see if it's ok with my mom." "Ok, see you after school." Ballora said. "I can't believe it. I finally have a friend and she is sweet, kind and also kinda cute as well. Lets hope my mom will let me go to her house after school." Baby said to herself. Then Baby continued through out the rest of her day in her new school.