A Special Night

1 year have past by and tonight was a big date between Baby and Ballora. They were celebrating their three year anniversary, which they were both excited for. Baby was getting ready for her next date with Ballora and asked F.Freddy, F.Foxy and Ennard to stay out of their way. The reason why she asked them to stay away is because ever sincrher and Ballora started dating, the others thought it's cute to see them together and almost always interfering with their dates. F.Freddy thought him and F.Foxy can go on their own date while Bon-Bon plays with the Minireena's and Bidybab's and Ennard vould just stay in the private room. While they all agree with the idea, Baby went back to getting ready for her date, and she knows that this night will be a very special night neither her and Ballora will never forget. Baby was working extra hard for the last few months to earn enough money to buy Ballora something she would absolutely would love. As Baby was done getting ready she quickly grabbed Ballora's present and went off to see Ballora. When Baby finally got to Ballora, she saw her wearing a long beautiful purple dress, while Baby was wearing a long red dress. Ballora walked up to Baby and they both kiss each other while Ballora saying, "Happy anniversary, Baby." "Happy anniversary to you too, Ballora." Baby said. They both walked over to the table and haded a romantic dinner just the two of them. After they finished eating dinner, Baby got up and walk to Ballora's side and insisted they should dance. Ballora loved to dance so, she agreed to dance with Baby. They dance and dance and dance for while until they both stopped. "Hey Ballora, I would like to tell you something." Baby said, "Sure Baby, what is it?" Ballora said. "I just wanted to tell you, thank you for being with me for the last three years. You really changed my life when I first met you, and when we started dating. I know it was hard to deal with us being seperated, but that day when we were put in the same room together permanently it made my whole life better. And now Ballora I have one thing to say to you." Baby said. "Baby, what are you trying say?" Ballora said. Baby then kneeled downed with a box in her hands which have Ballora's gift in it. "Ballora the ballerina, my lovely sweetheart. Will you......Marry me?" Baby said. The box opened and showed Ballora's gift. This what Baby was waiting for, to propose to Ballora. Ballora gasped, holding her hands to her mouth. When Baby asked her, she started to cry for really happy joy. "Yes. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! Yes Baby, I'll marry you!" Both Baby and Ballora were kissing each other, and kept kissing each other for an hour. F.Feddy, F.Foxy and Ennard were actually watching them. F.Freddy and F.Foxy date was over half an hour ago. "I feel happy that my sister is getting married." Ennard said."Yeah me too" F.Foxy said. "Well, looks like were going to plan a wedding soon." F.Freddy said.

---"Looks like Baby and Ballora are going to be a married couple. The wedding chapter will come soon. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye everybody."---