Nervous Baby

It's been 6 months since the restraunt opened. Everbody liked the animatronics, they are really lovable and entertainable. Baby was having hard troubles performing because she only had thoughts on Ballora ever since they both met each other. Baby has been trying to ask Ballora out for a few months now, but everytime she try's to Baby always run back to her Gallery facepalming into her hands. The others knew that Baby and Ballora like each other. They always try to bring them together but they always fail. When it was after hours, F.Freddy went to Funtime Auditorium to hang out with F.Foxy and Ennard while Ballora practices her dancing. After a few minutes talking to each other, F.Foxy then realized something. She looked through the glass and saw Ballora on the floor. "Guys, come over here. I think something is wrong with Ballora." F.Foxy said. They all looked through the glass really hard. "Is she crying?" F.Freddy said. "I think so." F.Foxy said. "Do you think it's because of Baby?" Ennard said. "That might reason why she's crying" F.Freddy said. "You know what, enough is enough. We are going bring them together, tonight." F.Foxy said. "But we've been trying that for months and always fail." Ennard said. "Well, I have a feeling we might succeed this time." F.Foxy said. After their little conversation, all of them went through the vent to Circus Gallery to talk to Baby. In Circus Gallery, Baby was just sitting on the floor messing with her fingers. Baby looked up and saw the others walking up to her. "Hey guys, what do you need?" Baby asked. "Look Baby, we all know that you like Ballora." F.Foxy said. Baby then blushed and said, "Wh-what? No I-I-I don't." "Baby it's ok, were just here to talk to you about you and Ballora." Ennard said. "You should just go to Ballora and just tell her how you feel." F.Freddy said "We're all pretty sure that she feels the same way." Bon-Bon said. "I don't know guys, what if she doesn't like me back?" Baby said. "Only one way to find out. Go tell her." F.Foxy said. Baby took their word and decided to finally tell Ballora how she feels. Before she went through vent Baby looked back to the other all smiling and said "Thank you guys." Then she went through the vent to the control module then slowy open the vent door to Ballora Gallery and crawled through it as well. Baby then saw Ballora sitting on the floor and walked up to her. "Hi, Ballora." Baby said. "Oh, hi Baby" Ballora said blushing lightly. "Can I talk to you really quick?" Baby asked. "Sure." Ballora said. Baby then sat down right next to Ballora. 'Just say it Baby, just say it.' Baby thought in her mind. "Ballora I like you." Baby said to Ballora. Ballora then looked at Baby all shocked what she heard. Baby then continued talking, "I liked you ever since we first met. I've been trying to ask you out for the last few months, but I was too afraid to ask. I thought you wouldn't feel the same and our lives would be different and..." Baby then stopped talking because Ballora kissed her. Baby then blushed hard and try to speak, "Ballora I-I-I..." Ballora then covered her mouth and said, "Baby it's ok. The truth is that I like you too. I liked you the same day when we first saw each other. I always say to myself that you look really cute. I didn't know if you liked me also. Looks like we were both afraid to tell the truth." Baby chuckled and said "Yeah, I guess so." Baby then kissed Ballora longer then Ballora did. "So Ballora, since we both know the truth, I would like to know if you would like to go out with me?" Baby asked. Ballora then chuckled alittle bit and said, "Yes, I would love to go out with you." Then they both heard bell chimes and it was 6AM. It was time for them to go back to their stage. Both Baby and Ballora got up and Baby kissed Ballora once more time. "See you on our first date." Baby said. "Ok Baby." Then everyone got back to their stage and were ready to perform for the kids.