(Human Baby and Ballora) The New Roommate part 3

It's been 5 months since Ballora moved in with Baby and both of them are very happy. They never had any problems with each other, they respect each other, and they are great friends. They both still had feelings for each other, but still can't tell each other because they were both nervous. They always have girls night out, which made them closer. Baby want to tell Ballora hiw she feels and she know's how to do that. She's been working non stopped for the last few months to get more money. She bought a necklace that spelled out 'Ballora', and on the back it said, "I love you". Tonight they were going out for another girls night, and it's the perfect opportunity for Baby to tell Ballora how she feels. It was alright night time and Ballora was all ready, she waa just waiting for Baby. Baby was still in the bathroom getting ready. Ballora knocked on the door and said, "Baby, can you please hurry up?" Baby then was finishing the last touches to herself and grabbed the box that had the necklace. Baby then came out and said "I'm ready." As both Baby and Ballora went out of the apartment Ballora said, "You look nice Baby." "Thanks Ballora." The first stop was to the movie theater's, they were waiting to see a movie they've been dying to see. (I don't know what the movie called, so don't ask.) Next they haded dinner at this italian restraunt. Baby wanted to go to the park next and Ballora agreed to it. As they got to the park they saw the whole place lit upnwith beautiful lights. "This place is so beautiful with lights." Ballora said. "Yeah. I should know I've been here at night a couple of times." Baby said. "You have? Then your a lucky gal to see all of this all the time." "Not that lucky, I've never shared this moment with someone else." "You haven't? Well, looks I'm spending this wonderful time with you now." "Y-yeah it looks like that. 'Inhales' Hey Ballora can I talk to you?" "Sure what do you want to talk about? "Well I would like to say that you've been the best roommate that I could ask for. Your sweet, kind, caring, and also cute. When you moved in, it was like the world started to spin really fast." "Baby, what are you trying to tell me?" "What I'm trying to say is that.......I like you. No, I just don't like you, I love you. And this is for you." Baby then handed the box to Ballora. When Ballora openes the box she then looked at Baby with a surprised face. "Read the back." Baby said. Ballora then turned it around and read the words 'I love you'. Ballora had her hand covering her mouth with the other hand holding the necklace. Ballora then started to cry. "Hey, Ballora are you alr-" When Baby was trying to speak, Ballora then kissed Baby on her lips. The kiss did last for a good few minutes until they broke for some air. "Baby, I feel the same way about you." "I'm glad I chose you to be my roommate." "Me too." "So Ballora, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes I will, I love you Baby." "I love you too Ballora."

---"That's it for this chapter hope all of you enjoyed it, see you all in the next chapter."---