The new adjustment

All of the show's were canceled as well as birthday parties because the employees were working all day making the new adjustment to the restraunt. It took all day and it was late at night and when the employees were ready to go home, one of them said "Should we activate them?" the other said employee said "No they'll wake up soon we don't need to activate them." and then all of them went home. The new adjustment to the restraunt was the vents were no longer sealed and now the others can crawl through them when ever they want like they used to. And the second new adjustment was actually something Ballora was wishing for awhile. Ballora woke up saw herself in her gallery still alittle bit sore from breaking down the vent doors last night. Then Baby woke up after Ballora did she look around and wondered where she was, she wasn't in her gallery anymore. Baby looked to the left of her and saw Ballora right next to her, she was in Ballora's gallery. The employees moved Baby to Ballora gallery and moved F.Freddy to Funtime auditorium with F.Foxy. Ballora didn't know Baby was in her gallery now until Baby screamed out her name all happily, "BALLORA!!!" Baby said. Ballora looked to her right saw Baby all happy to see her again. Ballora was all shocked, surprised, and really really happy to see Baby again as well. Ballora hugged Baby and picked her up spinned around couple times. Ballora was talking to Baby crying for joy. Ballora said, "Baby, I knew this day would come soon, "sniffle", I kept wishing for along time. Now, we can see each other all the time." Ballora said still crying to see Baby. Baby then stared at Ballora for few minnutes then kiss her, really glad to see her again and know that she was not going to leave her side again. In Funtime aduitorium F.Freddy and F.Foxy were also really happy to see each other again and kiss as well, while Bon-Bon was looking away, not disturbing them. Ennard look at the cameras that were in the private room and saw everybody happy, especially his sister which he was really happy for.

---"That is the end of this chapter and expect a chapter that will change Baby's and Ballora's life forever, in the future soon. Anyway see you guys in the next chapter."---

Baby X Ballora (Babora)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें