(Human Baby and Ballora) The New Roommate part 2

It's been a few days but Baby put up a sign on her door to let everyone know that if they want them to live with her, it's too late. After that, Baby  was thinking each of the other people that she interview. She did not have any interest with the people who wants to be her roommate. She's been going through the names of the people and then stumble upon one name she remembers. "Oh wait, Ballora. She does sound perfect, I mean I do need someone to help me with the rent. I do like to keep my place clean, mostly because my friends Freddy and Foxy always come over here and make a mess. And also I do need help around here sometimes. And on top of all of that, she is really cute." Baby said. Baby then thought about it alittle bit more, and made her decision. Baby then grabbed her phone and dialed the number that Ballora gave her. After a few rings Baby then heard Ballora's voice. "Hello?" Ballora said. "Hi, is this Ballora." Baby asked. "Yes" "This is Baby, calling to say that you are now my new roommate." "Really. Ok I'll be there probaly tonight. Is that ok?" "That's fine, so see you tonight new roommate." "'Chuckles' Ok." Their conversation was over. Baby then was preparing Ballora's arrival. Hours later, Baby heard a knock and ran over to the door. She opened the door and saw Ballora in front of it holding couple breifcases in her hands. "Hey new roommate." Ballora said smiling. "Come on in roomie." Baby said also smiling. As Ballora came in, put away all her stuff nice and neat. As Ballora was putting away her stuff Baby walked to her and said, "I'm glad I picked you Ballora to be my new roommate. I know we are going to be great friends. 'And maybe even more then friends.' Baby said to Ballora and in her mind. Ballora then started to blush lightly and asked Baby where's the bathroom. Baby then pointed down the hall and ask why. "I need to go take a shower." "Oh ok. Don't stay in there too long." As Ballora went to yhe Bathroom, she got undressed and started the shower. As she stepped into the shower she sat down on the floor and thought to herself, 'It's great to be living somewhere else then my parents house. This place is great, especially my new roommate. Baby is nice, and really cute as well. She is way cuter then the people I've dated. I hope we'll be more then friends.' As Ballora was finished, she turned off the shower and got into her pajamas that she brought with her in the bathroom. As she got out of the bathroom she saw Baby sleep, and she looked at the clock and saw that the time was 11:30 p.m. Ballora tapped Baby to wake her up. When Baby woke up, Ballora ask, "Baby where am'I going to sleep?" "The bed I ordered I didn't came in yet, so you need to sleep on the couch for a while." Baby said. "But Baby, I really don't like to sleep in small spaces. Is it ok if I can sleep with you?" Ballora said. "Uh, s-sure." Baby said all blushing. As Ballora got on the bed, she then started sleeping. Baby then turned off the light but didn't go to sleep right away. She look at Ballora really quick and thought to herself, 'Best roommate ever.' Then Baby went to sleep.

---"I don't know how many more part I'm going to make? Maybe one or two more and that's it for the new roommate chapters. Anyway see you all in the next one."---