(Human Baby and Ballora) The New Roommate part 1

One woman named Baby was tired for the last few days. The reason why she was tired was because people kept coming in and out of her apartment room. Baby's was trying to find a new roommate for the last few days. But all of the people that she interview did not interest her at all. Baby then heard a knock on her door, it was probably another person who wants to be her roommate. " 'Sigh' Come in." Baby said trying not say it in an annyoing voice.  As the door opened, Baby saw a tall woman who had her hair in a bun. "Oh, Hello there. So you want to be my roommate?" Baby said. "Um, y-yes I would like to be your new roommate." The taller woman said. "Alright then. I'll just ask some questions and I'll think about it. Come over here and sit down." Baby said. They both walked over to Baby's small table and sit on the chairs. "Alright, first of all I would like to know your name, please." Baby said. "Oh uh, my name is 'mumbles'." I'm sorry, what was it again?" Baby asked. "Ballora. My name is Ballora." The woman said with her head down. "Ok...Ballora tell me, what will you do to help me around here?" Baby asked. "Oh, well I would 'mumbleing'." Ballora said with her head down. "Hey are you shy?" Baby asked. " 'Sigh', Yes, I'am shy. I was shy ever since I was a little girl." Ballora said with her head still down. "Hey it's ok, it's just me here. Can you please look up so I can see you." Baby said. Ballora then put her head up and looked at Baby. Baby looked at Ballora and couldn't speak for the last few minutes. Baby started to blush alittle bit and thought, 'She looks really beautiful.' "Um, excuse me?" Ballora said. "Uh, I-I'm sorry. Back to the interview." Baby said. "Well I will always pay the other half of the rent. I always like to keep things clean. I have a good paying job. And I'll help you if you need help." Ballora said. After a few minutes of asking questions it was the end of the interview. "Well Ballora, I'll contact you when I make my decision, ok." Baby said. "Alright." Ballora said. They both shook hands and Baby thought in her mind, 'Wow, her skin is really soft.' When Ballora left, Baby sat down said to herself, "She might be the best one yet, and she's really cute as well. I have a warm spot for women like her and she is really warming it. Let's just for wait other people and if their not good, I'll pick her.

---"That's the end of part 1. Part 2 will come soon, so just wait soon. See you all in the next chapter, bye."---