Meeting First time

---"This chapter is about all of the charcters meeting for the first time in a different way then my previous chapters, just want to tell you guys that. So lets get onto the chapter."---

Today was the grand opening of a new restraunt called Circus Baby's Pizza World. (Remember the characters are humans but still kind of animatronics as well.) In the restraunt was new animatronics. The animatronics names were Circus Baby, Ballora the ballerina, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy. Ennard was an unfinished animatronic. Everybody loved them when the restraunt first opened. And when it was late at night, closing time, the animatronics were alittle confused of where they were. They were allowed to roam at night and even at day. F.Freddy came out of the Breaker room and saw the ballerina on stage. F.Freddy then walked up to the ballerina and said "Hello there, my name F.Freddy. And this is my friend Bon-Bon" "Hello" Bon-Bon said. "What's your name?" F.Freddy asked. "My name is Ballora" Ballora responded. "Well nice to meet you, Ballora." F.Freddy said. Ballora then walked up to the glass and saw a figure on the other side. "I think there's more animatronics here." Ballora said. Both Ballora and F.Freddy went through the vent into the control module and saw a sign that leads to another another room called Funtime Auditorium. When both of them went through the vent, they saw another animatronic. They both went up to her and said "Hello there." "What's your name?" Ballora asked. "Oh, my name is F.Foxy." F.Foxy said. "Well, hello F.Foxy, my name is Ballora." "And my name is F.Freddy, and this is Bon-Bon." After they introduced themself's to each other, another animatronic came out of the private room. "Hello everbody, my name is Ennard." Ennard said. The others were wondering why he looks like that but didn't ask. After of minutes of talking to each other, one more animatronic came into the room. "Hi, I'm Circus Baby, but you can just call me Baby." Baby said. Ballora then saw Baby then walked up to her. "H-hi, my name is B-B-Ballora." Ballora said all stammering and blushing lightly.. 'She is very gorgeous.' Baby thought. 'She is very cute." Ballora thought. Both Baby and Ballora kept staring at each other for a few minutes. They didn't realize they were staring at each other until both F.Freddy and F.Foxy snapped them back to reality. Both Baby and Ballora blushed and looked away. F.Freddy whisper to Bon-Bon and said, "I think they like each other." "I think so too." Bon-Bon said. Before anyone could say anything else they all heard bell chimes and knew that it's time for them to go back to their stage. As all of them were going back to their rooms, Baby and Ballora looked at each other once more and blushed more. In Circus Gallery Baby thought 'Ballora is the most beautiful one ever, I hope she likes me." In Ballora Gallery Ballora thought 'Baby is really cute, I hope she feels the same way.' Then everyone deactivated and were ready to perform for the kids.

---"Hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will come soon, bye."---