...

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to stop writing. I know this might upset some people, but I just don't think I can go on.

I loved writing for you guys. I didn't necessarily love writing but since you guys wanted it, I delivered. I wrote because of you guys.
But I got some really mean comments the other day and at first I thought it was some constructive criticism but it ended up becoming more frequent. And it kind of hurt. Especially since I do all of this writing for you guys and this person didn't appreciate my work.

So I lost my need to write... Again I apologise. But I'm still kind of hurt.
And I know I shouldn't take it to seriously but they were talking about my Grammer problems and a bunch of other things. I don't know if you remember this from the A/N but I had really bad dyslexia. And I wanted to get better so bad I remember crying my self to sleep alot. And I remember ever since I got a passion for reading all I wanted to do was make my own stories. And it's always been hard to do that with dyslexia it's almost impossible. So when this person said that I was very hurt because it remided me that I can't be a good writer because I still have my lingering dyslexia.

I'm sorry..again..maybe I'll pick this up in a few days but right now I'm just going to stop for a few days

Thank you everyone who has encouraged me and told me that I'm doing good. You have no idea how much all of the nice comments affect me.

Bye guys