Chapter 28

Dear god was all I could say about this.
"Oh my god." Suki gaped at the small paper. My mouth was still hanging on the ground.

"Well?!" Toph said with wide emotionless eyes.
I wasn't able to bring words up.
"I-uh-we-I-just" I mumbled.

"The Prince wants Katara to meet him in his tent tonight." Suki raised her eyebrows and a smile plastered on her pink lips.
Toph started laughing. "Well well well. What do we have here? Is the thing now? We just sneak off to the guys tents and-!" But Suki shushed her quickly.

"Yeah we get it!" Suki said quickly.

"I was just going to say-" she started again with a smile. Suki face palmed and the blind girl stopped again. Only to finish a second later. "Have sex."

My face turned red and my stomach twisted tightly. Suki flicked Toph's shoulder. "Yeah, I knew what you were going to say." She frowned.

"I was just making sure! I mean you understand Suki! Your about as virgin as the Prince him self." My head started throbbing as the other girls rambled on.
Suki smacked Toph's head from the back.

"It's the truth." She pointed a finger in her face.
I groaned at the thoughts that just poured in. Toph's ear twitched and she turned quickly in my direction. "You okay there sugar queen? You don't sound to good." She said lowering her voice. Both of them turned their attention back to me.
My mind wandered to the shirtless Zuko I saw a long time ago. I imagined running my hands across the pearly sculpted-! Stop!!
"I'm-"I gagged out, but I was interrupted.

"That's a wrap!" One of the approaching generals yelled as he walked down the line of people. "Start setting up camp."

"Hey do you guys want to room together?" Suki asked.

My mind drifted back to the girls and away from Zuko. "Yeah. Sure." I nodded, collecting myself again.
"Well Katara will be gone most of the night so-" Toph picked at her finger nails as Suki hit her in the back.

"Don't worry, you get used to Toph's rambling after a while." Suki laughed and trapped my arm to pull me to the camp sight.

It was huge open space at seemed to be carved into the ground. It was perfectly strait and although it had a lot of space it wasn't enough to fit all of the people we had.
So we quickly ran to a spot we wanted.

"Yeah, this is some nice dirt." Toph slammed into the ground.
Suki and I both ignored her.

"So I don't know how we are going to set this up. I have a tent it's just not big enough to fit more than one person." I pulled out my blankets from my bag.

"No need sugar queen." Toph clutched her hands and stomped on the ground twice while raising her arms. The earth rose to make a large tent of rock.
Toph smirked and rolled her wrist in her hand. "Your welcome." She said while walking into the dark 'tent'.

"Hm." I nodded and followed behind her.

Many hours passed and everyone was now in there tents.

"So... Are you going to go-" Suki raised her hand to her chin.
"I'm about to go." I pulled my hair out of its braid and pulled on the brown locks.

Suki dropped her hand nodded.
I sighed and pulled my hair behind one ear.
"I'm sure you'll do fine sweetness." Toph waved me away.

I snorted, "that's a new one." I mumbled.

"Just go!" Suki said and shoved me out the door.
The rock closed behind me before I could turn back around. I looked up to the moon lit sky and grabbed my arms.

When I approached the Royal tent I took a deep breath and dropped one of my arms.
"Okay." I whispered and opened the tent flap.

What I found inside was heartbreaking....

Hey guys! Yeah I know I said I would finish the other day, but some people were a little upset that I was finishing so soon. So I decided to stretch the time a little longer...

So! How do you like this cliff hanger? I personally am exited about the new stuff coming up!