Taking a break

The Ghost crew sat a top the Ghost with drinks on a clear, full moon night on Lothal.
Ezra was lying down between Hera and Kanan. He was still Fyrnock except his hair was turning blue round his head. His eyes were back to normal and his claws had disappeared.
Right now they were playing 'spin the bottle' using Kanan's empty beer bottle.
"Alright Ezra" Sabine sat as the bottle spun and aimed at him.
"Truth or dare."
"Dare" the Fyrnock replied drinking some of his blue milk.
"I dare you to howl to the moon like a Lothwolf."
"Easy."
The boy stood and walked to the edge of the Ghost. Taking a breath he raised his head and let loose a howl remarkably similar to an actual Lothwolf.
The others stared as Ezra was silhouetted against the round, white moon.
The boy took a gulp of air before howling again.
After another round of noise, he stopped and went back to the others.
"Boom" he said laying back down and taking a another drink of his blue milk.
Suddenly, a distant howl echoed across the landscape.
"That's a real Lothwolf right there" Hera said laying a hand on her boy's back.
More howls came from the distance.
"Sounds like you set off a pack" Kanan said.
Ezra only howled back to the animals until his throat hurt. "Ezra. How'd you get so good at a Lothwolf impression?" Rex asked taking two beers from the crate beside him and passing one to Kanan.
"I heard them when I was in my com tower at night. I practiced their call" Ezra replied.
"It's very good" Ahsoka told him.
Ezra nodded with a smile.
Sabine spun the bottle again and this time, it landed on Hera.
"Hera. Truth or dare" Sabine said.
"Oh I don't know. Dare" Hera shrugged.
"I dare you to kiss Kanan."
The two adults stared at one another.
Ezra grinned at Sabine who returned the expression.
"Oh what the heck. Come here" Hera said taking hold of the Jedi's shirt and yanking him to her. Kissing him straight in the lips.
Ezra, Zeb, Sabine, Rex and Ahsoka stared while Chopper covered his eyes with his metal hands.
As they drew away from one another, the Twe'lik and Jedi breathed out with happiness. "Well that happened" Ezra smiled.
Sabine spun the bottle again and this time it landed on Ahsoka.
"Ahsoka. Truth or dare" Sabine said.
"Well everyone else is doing it, dare."
"Good. I dare you to Force tickle Ezra" Sabine grinned evily.
The Fyrnock's eyes filled with fear as everyone looked at him.
On instinct, he ran but Ahsoka used the Force to tickle his sides and he fell to his knees, giggling.
"Nohohohoho!" He yelped squirming on the Ghost's roof.
The others watched with amusement as Ahsoka used the Force to attack the boy's midsections. She then shifted her attack to Ezra's armpits where he yelled and laughed harder.
"Ahsohohoka! Plehehehehehse!" He whined.
The Togruta relented and the boy stood shakily. With a death glare at the Force user, he fell beside Kanan again. Resting his head on the Jedi's leg, Kanan placed a hand on Ezra's back and gently scratched his spine.
Ezra purred softly and snuggled closer to his mentor.
The rebels looked out to the moon and sighed happily.
With Ezra changing back, everything was looking up.

Suggestions are welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲