The rebel symbol

Haven't got any thing else to say except ENJOY!

Ezra gave a growl of anger and surprise at the news.
"Quick, Chopper, Ezra. Cockpit now!" Hera yelled standing.
"Yeah. I don't think so" Ezra said.
"You do it now. And you do it fast. Now move!" Hera snapped already leaving.
"Jeez. She's panicking" Ezra growled to Chopper.
The droid beeped in agreement before going on his third leg and heading to the cockpit. Ezra padded after him.

"They'll track us back to Alderaan. And they'll know about Leia Organa's connection with our cell. We need to change course" Hera was saying.
The Ghost crew were in the cockpit talking about the tricky fix they were in.
Ezra was sitting next to Kanan who was sitting in one of the chairs and stroking his head. Ezra was purring softly. Happy that Kanan wasn't angry with him.
"Where could we go to remove the tracker without endangering anyone?" Sabine asked.
"Then cross Lothal off the list" Zeb said.
"Gerral?" Kanan suggested.
"No. We still have a few ships there. We could put them in danger of being discovered" Hera replied.
"How about the astroid field?" Ezra suggested.
"Wait, wait, wait. You want to go to place that got you turned into a Fyrnock?" Sabine asked.
"Think about it. Kanan can connect with them while I get them as a group and we can attack the Empire like we did before. Except we won't have to deal with the Grand Inquisitor this time."
"The other Inquisitors could be there" Zeb pointed out.
"Maybe. But still. Considering I'm a Fyrnock they won't hurt me. They could be enemies with the Empire too. If I can persuade them to fight with us until we get the tracker off, we have a better chance at surviving."
Hera and Kanan glanced at one another.
"I see your logic Ezra. But what if you go savage in there?" Hera asked.
"Then you'd better well remember which Fyrnock I am and not shoot me" Ezra replied.
Kanan thought carefully.
"Sabine. I want you to get your paints and spray the Rebel symbol on Ezra's fur."
"What?!" Ezra yelped.
"Yes!" Sabine said.
"Hey. Kid, don't worry. This way we can tell which one you are" Kanan explained.
Ezra glanced nervously at Sabine who was smirking down at him.
"Just please sure she doesn't turn me into a coloured mess" Ezra sighed.
"C'mon Ezra. We'd better start now" Sabine said going out of the room.
Ezra sighed and padded after her.
"I'll set a course for the asteroid field" Hera said turning to the Ghost's control panel.
Kanan looked out at the blue and white streaks of hyperspace.
Perhaps Ezra would go savage and successfully​ kill one of them? He had almost killed him. He had to admit, he was lucky to just have a scratch.
With a sigh, he leant back in his chair and closed his eyes.
'Please let this all go okay' he prayed.

Next part should be up in a matter of days.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲