Running away

Ezra sat beside Kanan on the Ghost's​ ramp on Lothal.
The two were having some down time before the rebels left to rejoin the fleet.
They'd separated themselves from the other rebel cells in case Ezra went insane.
Now that the antidote had been given, the Ghost crew were seventy percent sure Ezra wouldn't go savage.
Beside, they were needed back at the fleet.
It was late afternoon on Lothal.
Ezra watched the birds flap around absent mindedly.
Kanan was leaning on his hands, looking out to Capital City.
"It'll be good to see Ahsoka again" Ezra said suddenly.
"Yeah. Last time we saw her, we got the transmission from Fulcrum about the Sphinxa herb" Kanan replied.
Ezra yawned and shook himself.
"Days like these make me wish the Empire wasn't around. I mean, just look. Capital City seems so peaceful."
"I know what you mean" Kanan said patting Ezra's back.
"I wish the same thing but think about it. If the Empire never took over we never should have met each other."
"Huh. Yeah. You've made my life incredible Kanan. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it" Ezra smiled.
Kanan returned the expression as clouds covered the sun.
Ezra coughed and blinked.
"You okay?" Kanan asked. 
Ezra didn't reply, he was growling and chuffing as he shook his head.
"Ezra? Ezra can you hear me?" Kanan inquired worridly.
Ezra suddenly barked and jumped off the ramp. Twisting round to Kanan, he snarled, saliva dripping from his jaws. 
"Aw not again" Kanan groaned.
The clouds shifted from the sun and light covered Lothal's plains.
Ezra shrieked and sped for cover.
"Ezra! Ezra wait!" Kanan yelled.
The Fyrnock didn't stop. He continued to run towards a mountain range. Desperate to find shade from the burning sun.
Kanan ran inside to the common room where everyone was.
"Guys. We gotta go. Ezra's gone savage again and has run off to the cliffs!" Kanan told them.
"Kanan, Sabine you two take the speeders. Zeb and I will take the Phantom. Chopper, you're staying here to guard the ship" Hera instructed.
Sabine and Kanan ran to the cargo bay and took out the bikes.
Pushing them outside, they activated them and took off after their sixth crew member.

Stay tuned for more!
Updates coming soon.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲