Protection

Haven't got anything to say except enjoy!
Warning: Sabezra ahead! 😁

The Ghost flew through hyperspace on its way to Gerral.
Ezra listened carefully as Kanan explained the mission.
He outlined Ezra's parts and told the times he had to move around.
Finally Hera left for the cockpit and got ready to drop out of hyperspace.
Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper went to their rooms to prepare. Rex, (who had joined them) went to the cockpit for a word with Hera.
Ezra had resumed his placing to relieve his worries and nerves.
He wasn't scared about the mission, he was concerned that he would hurt his family and go savage.
"Ezra?"
The Fyrnock glanced over to see Sabine standing there. Concern alive on her face.
"Yeah?" He replied flatly.
"I know you're afraid of doing this."
"More like terrified" Ezra muttered.
"But, we...I'll be right behind you. No matter what."
Sabine crouched in front of Ezra with a small smile.
"That's what family does."
She put her arms round Ezra's neck and the Fyrnock froze.
Sabine soon drew away and put her head on Ezra's. Closing her eyes she continued.
"I promise, nothing will go wrong."
Ezra smiled and pressed into her forehead.
"Thanks Sabine."
The Mandalorin stood up just as the rest of the crew came in.
"Everyone ready?" Hera asked.
They all nodded.

Ezra crouched down as he felt the Ghost swoop.
"It'll be a drop and run. Be ready, I'm going to open the ramp" Hera's voice came over the com.
"This is where the fun begins" Ezra smiled at Kanan who was standing next to him.
Kanan gave Ezra a smirk.
"I'll give you competition, see how many Stormtroopers you can kill, we'll add up our totals afterwards."
"Easy. I have claws and fangs" Ezra replied.
"I have a lightsaber" Kanan retorted.
"I have better senses."
"I have the Force."
The ramp opened.
"We'll see who does better" Ezra grinned and the two jumped. Zeb, Rex, and Sabine followed.

The team of five landed on the roof of a building.
They ran to the edge of it and saw a squadron of troops.
The Ghost pulled into the sky.
"Ezra, you're up" Kanan muttered.
Ezra leapt like a horse off the edge and landed on a stack of crates.
He gave a loud snarl and the Stormtroopers turned in surprise.
"What....is that?!" One of the troops asked.
Ezra clambered down, growling the entire way.
When he reached the ground he sat down. His noises stopped and there was a sudden silence.
Ezra then turned round and wagged his butt in the troopers faces.
His team had to control their laughter, they clamped their hands over their mouths to stifle thier giggles.
"BLAST THAT DISGUSTING THING!" The commander yelled.
Ezra took off down the street with the Imperials in hot pursuit.
"Go go go!" Kanan ordered already jumping.
He used the Force to help Rex, Zeb and Sabine down.
"Now look for the crates with Imperial markings and are coded 34476" Kanan instructed.
The team quickly looked through the crates in the docking port.
"Found them!" Rex called.
The others ran over.
They saw T7 iron disrupters. Zeb's ears lay back and a look of anger crossed his face.
"No wonder this mission was vital" Sabine muttered.
"Well, we gotta get moving" Kanan said getting his com.
"Ezra? Ezra do you copy?"

Ezra loped across the streets of Gerral with a pack of Stormtroopers right behind.
He occasionally leapt off​ the stone walls of buildings and dropped to the ground to avoid the bullets the troops sent his way.
He was beginning to get tired, but he refused to slow down.
"Ezra? Ezra do you copy?"
Ezra heard his wrist com go off and pressed it with his nose as he continued to run.
"I'm here Kanan, what is it?"
"We found the crates. We need you back here now."
"A little busy Kanan" Ezra replied as a bullet just missed his head.
"Loose the troopers somehow we need to go. I'm about to contact Hera."
"Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes." 
The link was disconnected and Ezra quickly looked over his shoulder.
There were only ten, he could shake them.
He skidded on his paws and went through the street to the main roads.
He had to dodge vehicles and people in his path.
The troopers weren't so fast and many of them got hit by the moving speeders or ships.
Ezra chuckled to himself and leapt on to obstacles as he climbed a wall.
Reaching the top, he gave a nod to the remaining troops  with a smirk as of to say:
'Later bucket heads!'
Then he sped across the roofs, leaping the gaps with ease. He more then once had to stop quickly to avoid a collision with a ship that was taking off.
Finally he reached the cargo bay, but a gut clenching sight met his gaze.
Skidding to a halt, he stared with horror at the scene.

Kanan turned his com onto Hera.
"Hera? You there?"
"Yeah. You need a pickup​?"
"Right away. We still need to wait for Ezra though."
"He's still being chased?!"
Kanan winced at Hera's angry and worried voice.
"Hera, relax. Ezra's a Fyrnock. He's twice as fast as those troopers. He'll be fine." "I'll be there right away. And make sure he gets on board."
"Understood."
Kanan put his com link away and pressed the hover button on the crates.
"We'll wait for Hera on the roofs. Reinforcements may arrive soon" Kanan explained.
The crew grabbed a crate each, (Zeb with a few seconds hesitation,) then set off for an easy roof to climb.
But suddenly Stormtroopers came from every direction.
Surrounding the crew in a matter of seconds.
They immediately grabbed their weapons and turned to face their enemies.
Kallus soon strode through his army, and stopped a few feet away from the Rebels.
"Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Garazeborelious, and a clone. Captain Rex I have heard? Come out of hiding at last."
Kallus looked over the crew for a few seconds before realising something.
"Where is your Padawan, Jarrus?" He asked.
"Why would I tell you?" Kanan retorted, his lightsaber humming​ slightly.
"I've heard he was bitten? Injured by a Fyrnock? Has it put him out of action?"
Kanan's glare intensified.
"How do you know about that?" Sabine spat.
"Where the ships are destroyed on that asteroid field, the cameras are not. We heard you were going there and went to destroy you. We may have been too late to stop you escaping, but the Inquisitors said to check the cameras. Smart aren't they?"
"If they were smart, they would have been able to defeat us ages ago" Zeb growled.
"Enough talk. Set blasters to stun- OWW!"
Kallus was thrown to the ground by a reasonable sized rock.
Everyone one swung round when they heard growly laughter.
Ezra stood on a building not far above them.
He had a few rocks beside him as he chuckled at his attack.
With a roar, he leapt from the edge and tackled three Stormtroopers to the ground.
The crew started firing at the troopers.
Ezra threw himself at them, grabbing them round their necks or arms and forcing them to the floor. After he did that, he killed them.
Kallus had gotten up and was running at Ezra.
Kanan saw this.
"EZRA LOOK OUT!" He yelled but couldn't do anything as he deflected the blasts with his lightsaber.
Ezra turned in time and dodged the bullet Kallus sent his way.
Jumping at the agent, he knocked his gun away and broke it in his fangs.
"Bridger, you surprise me" Kallus commented. Not a trace of fear on his face.
"That's what I do" Ezra growled, hackles raised as the two circled one another.
"You're​ as good as dead Kallus" Ezra snarled.
"I'm capable of ripping you apart."
Kallus smiled nastily and before Ezra knew it, he was being held down by four troopers.
He struggled despretly​ as he felt something being inserted into his neck.
It didn't feel like a liquid, it felt solid.
With a snarl, he threw them off.  
He leapt at Kallus just as the Ghost came into view.
He stood above Kallus, snarling angrily, face close to his.
The man looked at Ezra, fear in his eyes.
"Ezra! Leave him! We have to go!" Ezra heard Rex yell.
Ezra snapped his jaws at Kallus and leapt off his chest.
Sprinting to the Ghost where Kanan had his hand out.
Ezra jumped, the Force kicking in.
Kanan grabbed Ezra round the neck and yanked him into the hall.
Kallus got up and watched the ship disappear into the sky.
The remaining troops approached him.
"The tracker is active sir" the commander reported.
"Excellent. Have we got a shuttle?"
"Yes sir."
"Let's go."
Kallus followed the Stormtroopers to the Imperial ship.

Suggestions are open!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲