Memory prints

This part is dedicated to Call_Me_Leia

Ezra sat beside his family in Sabine's room. The Ghost crew, Rex, and Ahsoka were all there looking at a black space in Sabine's room where Sabine had painted the words: 'In memory of the Fyrnocks Curse.'
"What colour Ezra?" Sabine asked going to her paints.
"Erm, blue?"
"Like the blue of your hair?"
"Yeah."
Sabine got it out, slotted it into her sprayer and went back over to him. Taking hold of his paw, Sabine looked up at him when he flinched.
"What is it?"
"You know I'm still ticklish and my paws are really sensitive" Ezra muttered quietly.
"Will this...?"
"Tickle? Most likely" Sabine smiled.
Ezra sighed, stopped tensing his limb and relaxed a bit. Sabine began spraying the paint on Ezra's paws making him squirm a little and chuckle. The Mandalorin made sure she had covered the entire pad, but continued going afterwards. Telling Ezra she had to put on a strong coat of paint. Now the antidote had been given, Ezra's laugh as back to normal and Sabine was enjoying listening to him giggle adorably.
"Alright that's enough Sabine" Hera smiled, now seeing what the girl was doing. 
Sabine stopped and Ezra went over to the wall. Pressing his paw against the space, he kept weight on it before pulling away. A blue paw print was left underneath the words.  

"Nice" Sabine praised as he went back over to them

"Seems kind of weird to just have that alone there" Ahsoka said. 
She and Sabine shared a look.
It wasn't long before everyone had put a handprint on the wall around Ezra's paw mark. Ezra had to admit it looked cool . 
"There we go" Kanan said. 
His was nearest to Ezra's print and was the colour of his armour. 
"Looks better now" Hera agreed, with hers being the colour of her eyes. 
Ezra smiled round at his crew and just looked at the marking with happiness. He knew there was no way he'd forget this experience with its up and downs, twists and turns and the journey through being Fyrnock altogether.
This was a story he'd remember till the day he died.

Suggestions are open.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲