Extra #6- Hello, My Old Friend- Christine's POV

A/N: Christine is Sam's grandmother. If you want more info about Ambagie Wolves let me know and I can do a short blurb as an extra.

Peace

~Rissa

_______________________________________________________________________________

I stood in the African Savanna and waited for her arrival. Sweat ran down the back of my neck, and I was getting anxious because I couldn't leave my daughter any longer than I had. I knew that that it took a while for her to get used to the fact that she had many past lives before this one and what powers she possessed. I, also, knew that it would take a while for her to understand the pull.

This pull linked the White Wolves to the Ambagie Wolf or the Wolf that had a connection with the Moon Goddess, and it had been a while since I had felt it. Twenty-six years ago was the last time that I felt it when this female was last born. However, it wasn't as strong as it was now or the time before she was born again.

Unlike most Wolves, the Ambagie Wolf was able to "regenerate" after a certain amount of time. The Ambagie Wolf was the oldest Wolf alive, even though it looked like that she was aging like a normal Wolf. The female, Addama as she was named, could be born into different parts of the world and be named different people. The first time I had met her was when I was still a young Wolf, learning my powers by myself because my grandmother had been killed off. At that time, Addama was named Sophia and was a very spritely young female.

During my time as the White Wolf, I had lived through six transformations of the Ambagie Wolf, and I knew that this would be my last one. My daughter was going to find her mate sooner or later, and that meant the next White Wolf would come into being.

To be honest, I couldn't wait until my granddaughter was here and fully trained. It had been a long time since I had been with my mate, and I wanted to be with him more than ever.

Rustling in the tall grass pulled me from my thoughts, causing me to tense up automatically. The pull between me and the Ambagie Wolf intensified, letting me know that she was here.

The Wolf stepped out from the tall grass and shifted to reveal the new Ambagie's human form. Knowledge filled her brown eyes, and she bowed her head. She knew who I was and knew what powers I had to help heal this damaged world.

I smiled and bowed my head, acknowledging the female that I had called my friend for many years. "Hello, my old friend," I said. My heart broke because I knew that this was the last time I would be able to say those words.