Chapter 10 (Edited)

Two eyes, one blue and one green, stared up at me from a crib in my room. Well, I guess old room, since there was only a crib in there. She was gripping the edge of her crib and looked at me with such curiosity that my heart stopped before starting again faster. Her brown hair was short, and I could tell that it was because of her young age.
"What is this?" I asked, while Aunt Cala grabbed the girl and started to walk towards me. I watched her, curious but having a bit of fear in my body. I had no idea as to why was afraid, but I was.
"It looks like a baby," Garrett said in a duh tone, causing Jack to smack the back of his head. "Really?" Garrett asked, glaring at Jack, causing him to smirk. "I was just pointing out the obvious."
I scoffed and rolled my eyes but didn't say anything while the child stared up at me. A smile appeared on my face when she ducked her head into her mother's neck. Such a shy baby.
"This is Felicity Romona, your sister," Aunt Cala said, her eyes showing a bit sadness at the mention of my mother's name. She cleared her throat, putting a smile on her face that seemed so out of place because it was fake. "Fel would've been so proud of you, Sam," she added, her voice cracking.
My throat closed as I heard that this baby was named after my mother and Aunt Carla said that she was my sister. I took a deep breath to compose myself and held out my arms for her. "Can I hold her?" I asked, my bottom lip quivering a bit. Hold yourself together, I scolded myself, sniffling a bit.
Aunt Cala chuckled and nodded her head, placing the baby in my arms. "She is a year old," she said. "And has her daddy wrapped around her little finger." She leaned back in her mate's arms, causing a twinge of jealousy to settle in my stomach.
I stared at the quiet, young female, my heart going in her hands. "I'm sure that she has me wrapped around her little finger as well," I commented, causing them to chuckle. I cleared my throat and looked at my Aunt/Mother figure. "Now, where is it that I'm supposed to sleep?"
Aunt Cala and Uncle Ryker looked at each other, a knowing smirk on their face. "Well, I think that you have grown out of this room," she said, glancing at me with her daughter in my arms. A smile appeared on her face while she cleared her throat. "I think it is high time that you moved into your old parent's rooms. Trent didn't feel comfortable in that room, saying that it was more yours than not."
I cleared my throat again, my face turning a bit red. I tried to hand Felicity back over to her parents, only for her to tighten her grip on my neck and saying 'no'. "Then where did he sleep?" I asked, huffing when they just sent a knowing smirk to each other. "Whatever, I didn't want to know," I mocked grumbled, causing them to chuckle.
"We'll get the bags," Jack said. "You can go to your room, and stay until dinner. Cel will stay with you." He turned to look at Thomas who was looking at me with mixed emotions. 'I do not want him near you at all.'
I gave him a small subtle nod, my face turning a bit grim, because I really did want to be with my mate, but I couldn't if he couldn't look at the world through my eyes. "Come on, Cel. My parents liked to hide little presents for me in their room. I want to see if there are anything left." With that, I started to walk out of the room, followed by Cel.
I couldn't help but smirk when Cel bumped shoulders with Thomas, causing him to growl out a warning. I turned to look at him and growled a warning, feeling my eyes shift to a brighter brown as Cyra tried keep her anger from influencing me. "Don't even think about it," I warned, closing my eyes and walking towards the room.
'You are going to need to shift soon. We'll have to talk with your Uncle/Dad/whatever-he-is-to-you,' Jack said, following me out of the room. He nudged my shoulder, reassuring me and my Wolf.
'He'll probably want to talk to us after dinner,' I replied. I squeezed Felicity, softly taking comfort of the babe in my arm. 'Now, go get my bags, Infidel,' I teased, causing him to growl teasingly while I made it to my new room.