A/N: Sequel Update, Dirty Laundry, Need to Know, and Extra Update

Ok, I think I got what I needed covered in my title of everything that I need to cover. 

But first off, I got two cats, right? (Long story short older sis couldn't bring them down to where she is at, so I have them now. Their poop stinks. -.-) Anyways, we got a red cat, Topher, and a gray cat Kensie. The red cat, Topher, basically became my cat. He sleeps on my bed and loves to be petted and brushed, but he mainly stays up in my room. Unless...

And this is the funny part. Unless I take so long in either the bathroom, or downstairs, and he knows that I am there, he is in the hallway waiting for me. I can not count how many times he does that. Sometimes, he does come downstairs, but that and the hallway near the stairs is Kensie's domain. Right now, I am staring at his tail and have no idea what he is doing.

Anyways, I think I can say that I will be posting and writing on the sequel but have no idea when I will be done with the 10 chapters. xD I still have 2 chapters left to write of one book I am writing and editing another to get that finished, and other books to do with it. And school. v.v Keep checking this and if you want me to send you a pm when it is up then I will be more than happy to do it. 

(Cat walked out and now is back on my bed again. And he wants to be loved. So hang on. Ok, enough loving, now back to this.)

Anyways... Ya. Don't forget to asked.

Need to know about sequel:

-This takes place two years after this book has ended.

-Yes, Sam and Tommy will be together, but I don't think I have that planned until maybe waaaaaayyyy into the book. I can promise you that it is not in the first five chapters.

-Garrett is a Prince.

-This book will be in two POV's (Tommy's and Sam's). Don't like it? Don't care, I am sorry, but I am the mastermind and genius, and I have something planned out that I really want to do and think I can get a laugh out of people. (Sam's POV are the odds and Tommy's POV are the even (might or might not change that).

-Go back to look at the comment above where I said 'Garrett is a Prince'. Yes, he is a prince. You will get to see that in the first chapter of the book. I think you might be able to meet his mate in the first chapter as well if not then maybe the third I will talk about her.

(Topher almost knocked Kensie off the bed. I'm tellin' ya. This is Topher's domain. xD And, Kensie is scratching at my soft blanket. T^T xD Topher got jealous and moved next to me again. He was at my feet.)

-There will be some extras to help show what Tommy and Sam have been doing in those two years. I think I am going to work on the four more extras while I am writing on my shi- excuse me, books).

(Good, Kensie stopped scratching my blanket and is laying down on it. Topher is still beside me.)

Uhh...

-Sam and Tommy are 20, and Garrett is 20 (I forgot that I made Garrett a day younger than Sam. xD)

-Sam's other friends will be mentioned, and some (mainly Cel and Robbie) will have a scene.

-Tommy will have an attitude change. Yes, he will still be an asshole, but he will be a nice asshole (kinda like me. xD) and not cheat. (I think I am having him throw a shoe at a female. I am not sure yet.)

I think that is it for this part.

Extra Updates

Here are the four extras that I have planned so far. If you have something that you want me to write on, then don't be afraid to ask:

-Tommy's and Sam's first kiss (Tommy's POV)

-The rejection part (Tommy's POV)

-Sam finding out that Garrett is a Prince (Sam's POV) and maybe, just maybe, there will be an injured Garrett because of a pissed off Sam. xD

-A new charrie that reminds Tommy of Sam when she was younger (Tommy's POV)

So, I think that is it. If you haven't done so all ready, check out my other books. I do love the support from you all. Ya'll are awesome and wonderful. Thank you for waiting for my updates (or lack thereof).

Stay beautiful, and I hope to see some of ya'll in other books.

~Rissa