chapter 19

Sooooooo, I hope you liked the last chapter, cause I kinda forgot something that I wanted in that chapter, rather than this one, any wayyyy, I'll put it on this chapter tho so you won't have to go back. Enjoy!!

"Hey, is Jasmine home?" I asked Jaden once I arrived at his place to talk to Jazzy, but met with him.
"Uhhh no, she had rehearsal, why?" He replied
"Oh, I just wanted to talk to her, but I could come back-"
"No, wait!" He interrupted, "you could talk to me?" He said hopeful
"Ok sure!" I said with a smile, not wanting to disappoint him.

"So," he began as we sat in the living room, "what's up?"
"Well, I did it again!" I replied triumphantly
"Did what?" He said confused, "get arrested by holding the knife of your brother," he said laughing
"Shut up, " I said punching him angrily.
"Ok, I'm sorry. What did you do Cupid?"
"I made another perfect match!" I exclaimed
"Tell me more?"
"You know my friends Tommy and Mitchell?"
"The ones you sit next to at lunch?"
"Yea, those friends. Anyway, they've liked each other since I got here, probably longer, and Tommy finally wanted to ask Mitchell to the dance. Turns out his brother  is Mike Faist!!" I said shaking him, "so he helped to ask Mitchell out, cause she loves Mike Faist, and she said yes!!!"
"Bravo Cupid. You have done it again, " he said slow clapping, "since you're so good at matches, you mind helping me?" He asked
"Well, sure! Whom shall I do my magic upon?" I said
"Me, actually," he smiled.

Oh shoot, please be with me, please be with me!!! Our wait, I'm not sure if I really want that, just as long as it's not Paisley.

" Can you help me ask out Paisley?" He asked as I stay in shock

Ooooooooooo!!! What's gonna happen next???
Scroll down if you wanna know!!!
End chapter

Begin chapter!!!!

"Ant? Ant?" He said interrupting my thoughts
"Oh yeah sure! No problem," I said with a fake smile, " I have to go now," I said looking at the clock as if I had somewhere to be,
"Bye!!" I said hastily as I left before he got the chance to respond.

As soon as I left the apartment, I received a text from the very person I wanted to see

Jasmine: guess what??
Me: what???
Jasmine: he asked me!!!
Me: OMG finally!! Janthony has taken off, your welcome
Jasmine: ik!!! We're going to watch Dear Evan Hansen.
Me: man I wish he could take me to dear Evan Hansen. Just kidding, he will, when I make him.😇
Jasmine: how's Jay, he just texted me that you just talked to him
Me: yeah. He asked me.
Jasmine: OMG! To the dance?
Me: no. But I won't burden you with my bad news
Jasmine: you will tell me tho ok??
Me: sure. Have fun!!! And you kids better be back before 9, in the morning of course.
Jasmine: Now I know why they call you baby ant. Gtg now, bye!!
Me: bye

Then I got a text from Anthony, basically kicking me out of the house. I have literally nowhere to go, Mitchell is not at home, and frankly, I'll probably have to escape her house like I did last time, I would rather sleep on the streets than stay with Paisley, who barely even talks to me when Jaden's around. Just as I was contemplating which street would be the nicest to sleep on, an idea popped into my head. I could stay with Jaden, and talk him out of asking Paisley!!!

"Hey," I said sheepishly as I knocked on the door of the place I just rushed out of, turns out jazzy, and Ant are having a date tonight and Ant," I said showing him my phone," just kicked me out, soooooooo, can I stay here?"

"Um-u uh, sure " Jaden stuttered, "come in!!!," he said leading me in.

This was going to be a longggg night.

Author's note: wow, officially the shortest chapter of the book, by like 300 words. I could go on, but I feel like this book has basically no storyline and is just a sloppy scene of events focused on wayyyyy too many people. I'll definitely continue tho! Cause I have enough support to, and if you guys seem to like this story, so do I!! So thanks for the support, cause without it, I wouldn't even write this.

Question of the day: since so many people like tv, what's your favourite movie(s)???

I don't have a favourite, I like a lot of movies

modangel  I watched the first episode of once upon a time and it was really good!! Had to say tho, when Henry went to meet Emma, I knew she was the saviour person from evil queen.

Bye!!!!