Chapter 5

AUTHORS NOTE: Soo(😏) since I was really tired last night I didn't get to elaborate on the chapter. Soo(😏) here it is but in Jaden's perpspective, just to be nice😊 jk I'm never nice.

I was in Alex's room using his piano when I heard, the two Ants. Me, being the extremely concentrated person I am continued, we'll sort of. I could hear her soft giggle as he left the room. I heard her quiet down and I assumed she was listening to me. This made me extremely tense and stiff. I hope she doesn't notice, what if I suck? I'm probably not that good! With all these thoughts filling my mind, I was surprised at how I finished the song, with no mistakes too.
"That was really good" she said,
"Oh shit, you heard me?" I said even though I obviously knew she was there.
"No," she says "I just walked in"
"Mhm"
"Really!!"
"Ok, I don't really care," I said, knowing she would still argue, "do you know how to play?" I said pointing at the piano
"Yeah, but I don't know how to play that." She said referring to the song
"I can teach you, if you want to, you don't have to, but if you want" I said. Since when did I talk this much?
"Yeah sure." She said, as I did my happy dance inside my head. I got up of the piano stool to allow her to sit there.
"So the chord progression is actually really simple, it's in the key of A (idk what key it is) and for the intro, play second then fifth, then first, the fourth. (Idk if this is the actual progression)
"Ummmm," she said. I knew she was confused so I taught her the only other way I knew how, the way I learned. I sat behind her on the stool, leaving no space between us, and  I put my hands on hers. I guided her hand through the chord progression of the intro and the verse. Once I began, I was very stiff because, I've never been this close to a girl before!! Anyway, we went on to the chorus and the bridge. She was extremely smart, I felt like she had already learnt that song. She got the chords flawlessly, almost, on her first try. I took my phone out of my pockets and saw that it was still 30 minutes until the show's over, so in order to pass the time, I talked to her, or at least tried to.
"Other than playing the piano, quite perfectly, do you do anything else for fun?" I asked
"Haha you think I'm good," she laughed,"I play soccer, with Paisley mostly, read, well sometimes, and fangirl."
"Fangirling is not healthy," I saw in a matter-of-factly tone
"That explains why ur so sick, fangirl" she said rolling her eyes
"Excuse me, but I'm not a fangirl, or any girl!!" I huffed
"Mhm," she says dismissing the subject
"Wait, you play soccer?" I said changing the subject
"Yeah you got a problem with that?"
"No, it's just cool! Who's your favorite player?"
"Neymar Jr," she said smiling, "who's yours?"
"Messi of course,"
"Messi?!" She yells and stands up, "why does everyone like Messi!!"
"You don't?!" I said yelling and also standing up
"No!! Neymar is better, heck even Suarez is better!!!"
"Woah woah woah, You're saying the guy who bites people is better than a living legend?"
"Call him that one more time and I will..." she said clenching her fists
"Lemme, enunciate, LIVING LEGEND " I say boldly. I immediately regret my decision when she comes jumping on me, pushing me on the couch.
"Say Messi sucks!!!" She says while sitting on my stomach bouncing up and down
"Say it!!" She says again. Wait, is she laughing? I could see the laugher in her eyes which made me start laughing.
"Ok!!" I laughed, "Messi sucks!!" I couldn't stop laughing. She was strong, but her laughter made me laugh.
Then we heard a knock on the door. Antilia jumped off of me and sat on the floor. She looked innocent as ever
"Who is it?" She said with a voice of a five year old
"Omg, Antilia, what did you do??" Said Anthony barging in,"I know you. You're a tiny me. And I make that voice when I did something."
"What?" She said
"Come on, lets go to the girls' room, while I change" said Anthony carrying her over her shoulder again.
"Bye!!" She smiled and waved to me
"Bye," I said laughing

Authors Note: Hello! Hello! Hello! (And welcome to the ham4ham show, nah jk) I hope u liked this chapter, not a lot is happening right now, but I'll get to the drama. Guys guess what. It's my "sister" HoodedCalm 's birthday!!! It's also 4/20!!!!happy birthday to you.
Anywayyyy, thank you for reading my life story. And don't forget to VOTE , COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, ADD THIS TO READING LISTS, ALL THE GOOD STUFF Bye!!!!