Big Bad Wolf

(ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE LEGAL AGE (18+) OKAY)

Mabel Pines was and is the nicest girl in the town. No one else can make the townspeople happy besides her. But then the Big Bad Wolf arrive and took over the town! The people were too scared to leave their house. The Big Bad Wolf was something alright.

Something shady.

Mabel sighed, staring out her window, sitting on her bed. Gravity Falls wasn't the same when the Big Bad wolf came.

Who's the Big Bad Wolf?
Well, he has a tall, lean body, blue piercing eyes with blonde locks and a sharp smile. His name?

Bill Cipher.

Mabel couldn't help but felt attracted to him. He was sure handsome but deadly. Mabel opened the window and climbed out, sneaking away from the shack. Mabel sneaked into the woods, trying to avoid the big bad wolf's "cameras" and ran to the waterfall. Too bad it was dark and she couldn't see much of the area. Mabel heard water from the waterfall and head over there.

She stopped as she saw him.

The Big Bad Wolf.

He was underneath the water from the waterfall, with his clothes on. 'Weird.' She thought and hid behind a tree nearby her. She jumped at he appeared out of nowhere, soaking wet. "And what are you doing out here? All by yourself, in the dark. Is it not dangerous out here?" Bill smirked at her, leaning close to her.

 Is it not dangerous out here?" Bill smirked at her, leaning close to her

"I'm not afraid of you. You don't scare me." Mabel said. crossing her arms. Bill chuckled. "Your jumping as I appeared says otherwise." He said, looking down at her. 'Not bad, this will be interesting.' He thought and leaned on the tree. "I'm more powerful than I look." He said. Bill grabbed her arm and snapped his fingers. Next thing, the two were inside a really white room- bedroom actually.

 Next thing, the two were inside a really white room- bedroom actually

It was just plain white. "You're staying here since you broke the rules. But you're going to be treated differently than the other outlaws." Bill said. "Ring this bell and one of my servants will serve you. Since you ruined my alone time, you'll be forced to work for me. Be grateful that you're given this spot: you have to do whatever I say, got it?" Bill grinned before walking away. "Stay in this room, okay." He said before leaving the door, closing the door, locking it, and went to his room to freshen up and change into dry clothes.