Roommates

Got the idea from a lovely author, which is arsenic-
This person's stories are amazing! Read her amazing book!

Mabel walked into the apartment and sighed, putting each box in her new room.
After she put her stuff in place she had the courage to take a shower. After her blissful shower, she dried herself with her towel and stepped out. She heard a whistle and looked up, seeing a tall blonde with icy blue eyes. The male had a playful smirk.
"Who are you?" He asked.

Mabel covered herself with the towel and glared. "You're new roommate, didn't you get a notification?" She asked and frowned as she received a no.

Mabel rolled her eyes and went to her room, locking it.
Boy this would be tough.

She quickly got dressed into a white shirt and a pink sweater with a shooting star on it, and a pair of knee length shorts. She tied her long hair into a bun and put the damp towel in the basket before leaving.

Bill was in the living room, playing a game, Call of Duty. (No. I don't play it. Sorry, it's not my type of game.)
Mabel sat next to him. "I'm Mabel." She said.

"Name's Bill. " he said as he shot the other players.

Mabel rolled her eyes. She missed her friends but she had to make new friends.

Here goes nothing.