Angel on Fire/Devil In Me

Mabel was in her bathroom, staring into the mirror. "It was just a dream." She repeated. She splashed cold water onto her face.

The poor girl began having nightmares about the demon, hurting, torturing her friends and family for his own entertainment. She hated it. "When will it stop?" She whispered and felt hands on her waist and cold breath on her neck.

"Hello again Shooting Star." Bill whispered, holding onto her waist, pulling her closet to his body. "Why up so late?" He asked, smirking against her skin. He loved her soft skin, her sweet scent. He loved her without knowing.

Mabel sighed. "Nightmares. The same one, about you. Hurting the ones I love." She said. The tern bit her lip as she felt him bite her shoulder only to turn into kisses. His kiss traveled up her neck and sucked onto her neck, moving her hair. "I want you my Shooting Star." He said with a husky tone. "Fuck Bill." She whispered, staring at Bill from the mirror.
"Why do you do this to me?" She asked, holding his hands. As much as she loved him, the nightmares scared her.

"I think I developed these human emotions that I do not understand." He said, only to hear soft giggling from his Shooting Star. "You love me Bill." Mabel said.

Bill pulled away, snickering at the idea of him "loving" a human. "Love is a useless emotion, Shooting Star." He said in a dark tone. "Bill.." Mabel said. "I love you too." She said. "I just want you to prove to me that you can protect me in my dreams." She said, pecking his cheek.

Bill held her waist. "I'll do everythingto keep you safe my angel." He whispered into her ear. "Come on, lets go back to your bed." He said and saw an angry brunette male on the doorway. "Bill. What are you doing here?" Dipper asked through his teeth, glaring at the blonde.

Bill smirked. "Saving my Shooting Star." He said and carried Mabel into her bed, smiling at her. He began kissing her chest and collar bone, smiling at her soft moans. "Bill." Mabel whispered, laying on her bed. "Take me." She whispered, pulling Bill on top of her.

Dipper's eye twitched and was about to pull Bill off of his sister but Bill clicked his fingers and vanished with the girl.

"That damn demon."

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Remember to vote and comment!