Mr Cipher

Hello! First chapter and don't hate on this one please
I love you guys so much!

Mabel sighed and she closed her blue locker door as she walked to her classroom. It was her first time seeing the new teacher and she wasn't even surprised that all the girls are talking about him.

The small brunette sat at her desk and put her books on the flat surface, looking at the board. Writing. Gosh she hated English, but she had to do the subject.

"Sorry I'm late students. I'm your new teacher, Mr Cipher." A voice was heard and Mabel's head turned to the tall, Blonde male. He was straight up hot. Blonde hair, tan skin, shiny blue orbs. The cheekbones. His voice made her mentally melt. Mabel tried not to stare at him but heard him chuckle.

"You alrighty missy?" He asked, looking at her. Mabel swallowed hard and nodded.
"Y-yes sir. I'm fine." Mabel said in a quiet yet quick tone.

As the lesson went on, Mabel and Mr Cipher returned glances when no body looks.
When the bell rung for lunch, Mabel stayed back to talk to her new teacher.

She stood up as she held her things and walked towards Mr Cipher. "Sir, is it okay if I can talk to you. I want to get to know you better." She smiled shyly at him.

Bill smiled back and nodded. "Of course Mabel."

The two has chatted for a while. Mabel felt embarrassed because she was falling for her teacher. It was wrong, but she couldn't help it. Mabel giggled and looked down, blushing.

Bill grinned and chuckled softly as he lifted her chin up, making her face him. He pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek. "It is wrong to love a student?" He whispered, looking into her chocolate eyes, biting his lip.

Mabel smiled at him, blushing deeply at his gaze. "Is it wrong to love a teacher?" She whispered. She looked down at his lips and without thinking, she cupped his face with her hands and smacked his soft lips onto hers.

Bill froze and was shocked at first then slowly gave into the kiss, pulling her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. He put his right hand on the back of her head to deepen the kiss and squeezed her thigh with his left hand.

Mabel let out a quiet moan as he squeezed her leg and kissed him harder.

Bill licked her lips, asking for permission. Which Mabel accepted. The two made out for a while before Bill's lips went down her jaw to her neck. He smiled, hearing her soft and quite moans. "I want you so much Mabel, I love you." He whispered against her neck.
Mabel moaned and bit her lip, holding his head. "I want you too Sir, I love you too." She whispered, clinging onto him.

As the his phone rung, the two pulled away, panting. Mabel's face was red from what had happened. "Hello? Sorry you must've gotten the wrong number. Goodbye." Bill said and hung up, before facing Mabel. "Here's my number, call me. And call me Bill when we're together." He smirked, looking at her beauty.

Mabel smiled and nodded, grabbing the paper and her stuff. "See you tomorrow Bill." She said and went to her locker. She opened the small, blue door and smiled, sighing.
"Wow."
They said, smiling to themselves.
Bill looked at his phone and smiled. "See you soon Mabel." He whispered then sighed.

It was wrong. He'll probably get fired if anyone finds out about this. It needs to be a secret. He loved Mabel so much. How would her parents react? Her siblings? Her friends? He felt bad. But he needed to keep his job that he started.

Bill grabbed his things and left the room. He saw the beautiful Mabel and smiled. "My Mabel." He whispered before walking away.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Well I hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment for what you want me to write next!
Love you!
-AndreaBae