I'm a monster

Mabel sighed and she laid on her bed, thinking about life. Which was shit. The brunette sighed and sat up to check

the time. '1:39 am. Wow.' She thought and quietly walked out of the shack and to the woods.

She bumped into something.
And that something was a someone.
A boy, with blonde hair and he had fresh blood on his clothes.

"I'm a monster." He whispered.  "Stay away."

Mabel was confused and scared. "W-what happened?" She asked in a frightened tone.
She went closer to him, making the poor boy flinch. "Get away!" He cried. He sobbed into his palms and fell on his knees. "It's the voices I say! The voices in my head told me to kill them!" He said.

Mabel bit her lip and hugged him. "Lets get you cleaned up." She said softly. She didn't know why she was helping him.

She took him into the shack and took him to the bathroom. "I'll get you spare clothes." She whispered.

Before she left, the boy spoke, looking at her. "Thank you. I'm Bill." He said.

Mabel smiled. Maybe her life wasn't so bad. "Mabel." She whispered and pecked his cheek before rushing to her bedroom with red cheeks.

'I'm so stupid!' She thought.

Bill had a smile on his face and closed the bathroom.

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

New update! Late but yes!

Like it? Hate it? Please leave a vote and leave a comment!

If I get over 10 votes I'll do another part!