Smiles and giggles

This is a high school AU, Bill does not have any powers!
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

At lunchtime, Mabel was walking with her best friends, Candy, Grenda and Pacifica. They were laughing and talking until Mabel spotted a blonde boy leaning against his locker. "And there he is." Mabel muttered, looking down, blushing deeply. "I bet he doesn't like me." Mabel sighed quietly and walked past him.

Mabel liked this boy back when they were the bestest friends. But now, it's just glances. Not even talking. It was too awkward. "Mabel, I can tell he likes you. It's so obvious!" Pacifica said, looking at her best friends. She said bye to Grenda and Candy as they went to their classroom. "You got to stop doubting yourself." She said snd linked arms with her.

Mabel didn't believe the words that was coming out of Pacifica's mouth. She snapped out of her thoughts once she heard the bell. She mentally groaned as she had art with Bill, while Pacifica had Bio. Mabel walked to the art rooms.
Mabel sat at the back, alone. She hated art because she had no one. NO ONE. She watched the students sit at their seats and saw Bill walk in with his group of friends. Mabel blushed deeply and looked away, looking down at her phone. Trying to avoid him.

As class went on, Mabel kept looking at Bill for a sew seconds before looking away. Bill smiled at his friends and glances at the blushing girl in the corner. He couldn't help but smile at her as he caught her looking at him and looked away.

After the bell rung, Mabel went to her English class and lined up, seeing her friends on the other side of the school. She waved at Pacifica and saw Bill and a couple of his friends walk to the classroom. Mabel saw Pacifica pointing at him, grinning at Mabel. Mabel began to blush and started to text her friend.

Mabel: Bitch omg

Pacifica: Bro u ok??

Pacifica: Bro he is looking at you

Mabel: omfg I'm dying

Pacifica: omg and ur red

Mabel: I know that

Pacifica: Now he is looking at me....

Mabel: loll

Mabel saw Pacifica walking into her class while Mabel was still waiting for her teacher. Mabel looked at Bill and looked away, blushing deeply. She saw him smile at her. 'HE SMILED AT ME OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' She thought and sighed in relief as her teacher arrived.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Another chapter? What?????
Haha I'm uploading daily now! (Hopefully!)