The never ending party

Bill grinned at the people at his house.
Loud music. Chatter. Moaning from the bedrooms.
He heard the doorbell and walked towards the golden door and opened, seeing a beautiful brunette who's wearing a short,  pink, glittery dress with silver shoes and her hair was thick and curly. He smirked.

"Welcome beautiful, follow me if you want to experience a good time." He said with a wink and grabbed her hand, leading her to a table. It had countless of drugs. He looked over at the sexy brunette, who was smirking. She grabbed the bag with the white substance and lead him to the kitchen, which wasn't far from the table. She poured the drug in a line and leaned forward, sniffing the cocaine.

She pulled away slowly and grinned at him. "Get us a drink, I want a mixture of vodka and tequila." She said, running her hands up and down his biceps, bitting her lip as she does.
"Oh and the name's Mabel." She said.

Bill smirked and nodded, walking to the kitchen and came back with a cup of tequila vodka and a cup with beer. He gave Mabel her cup and cheered with her. "To us and this never ending party!"

He smirked as they drank their drinks.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Short I know but yeah
This was somewhat inspired by a roleplay I did with my beautiful friend time2dancecpj 😍😘💕💕
Don't forget to vote and comment