Goodnight

"And they lived happily ever after. The- Angel! Put your brother down this instant! Bill! Help me please!" Mabel yelled, trying to get her children to sleep. "Jesus Christ I'm going to kill him." She muttered and gave Bill a glare as he came into the room.

He laughed nervously.

"What?"
The blonde hair demon asked.

She twitched. "I haven't spelt for a whole two week! Why? Because I had to look after these two! You sir, have to do MY job now. I'm going to sleep. And if I heard anything. Oh boy you're all going to be in trouble." She hissed.

Then she smiled. "Good luck Billy!"

Then the woman walked to her bedroom and fell asleep.

Bill looked at the two children. His daughter Angel, a blonde hair, brown eyes half demon child. And his son, William. Will for short. Dark blonde with blue eyes. He was too half demon but didn't have the ability to control his powers.

He spend hours trying to put them to sleep.
But nothing worked.

Bill snapped his fingers and he made the two sleep.

But it wasn't for long.

Mabel was sleep until she heard crying. She shot up and stomped over to Bill.  He was crying in pain as the young girl burnt his hand.

"Oh mabelcakes. Bill, just. Go to sleep. You're hopeless but I love you." She said and gave her husband a kiss. "Goodnight beautiful." He gave a nervous smile and kissed her before walking to their bedroom.

Mabel smiled and went into the room and gave the children kisses and went back to the bedroom.

Hey! Sorry if it's short. I just don't know what to do anymore.and thanks for the 16k on my other book!