Chapter 8: Hogwarts pt. 1

I'm waken up by pounding on my bedroom door and muffled voices coming from the hallway.
"Come in!" I yell groggily before my mother and father burst into my bedroom. "Mum? Dad?"
"Sorry for banging on your door, it was your mother's brilliant idea." Edward explains, putting the blame on Emelia.
"Whatever. We have something for you." Emelia says and I notice that she's holding a medium sixed box wrapped in red and white wrapping paper.
"You didn't need to get me anything." I say, feeling bad that I haven't gotten them anything ever since I started living in their home. "You guys have already given me enough by telling me who I really am."
"Where did her humbleness come from? Most likely the Granger's. We'll have to thank them for raising our daughter so well." Emelia rambles to Edward who just listens with a smile as he is the type of person who just gets to know people by listening and watching. "That's hardly the point! Here, I hope you like it."
Emelia hands me the box and it's lighter than I expected. I cautiously tear away the wrapping paper and see that it's just a plain cardboard box. I flip the box around and see that it's already been opened a little bit, probably to see if what's in the box was whatever was paid for. I pull apart the two flaps on the top of the box and I see that there are two velvet red cases inside.
I pick up the first one and open it slowly. Once I see what's inside I gaps audibly, never in my life have I received a more beautiful bracelet. It's a gold braclet with red beads on it, and there is a small charm on it that has my initials 'HJG'.
I place the bracelet back into it's case before I grab the other velvet red case. I open it and see that it's a matching necklace that also has a charm that has my initials 'HJG'.
"Oh my god." I say, in total shock that my parents would do this for me and both pieces of jewelry seem very expensive. "But those aren't my real initials."
"We know. When you have the glamor charm on they have your false initials. But when you have the glamor charm off they change to the initials given to you by your mother and I when you were born." Edward explains with a smile.
"Thank you!" I say before jumping out of my bed and running to them and giving them both a hug.
"Your welcome." Emelia says with a small smile across her features. "Breakfast is ready downstairs."
"I'm gonna get ready then I'll be down." I say, wanting to shower and change.
"Okay. Don't take too long, today is the big day." Emelia says before her and Edward leave my room, shutting the door softly behind them.
I quickly spring into action after they leave. I walk into my walk-in closet and pick out a simple white wife beater, leather jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots, which is different from the type of stuff I usually wear.

°°°

"Let's go or we're going to be late!" Emelia yells in front of the front door, holding Thomas and Layla by their hands.
Blaise, Rosaline and I run to the front door, our trunks already in the car. We meet up with our mum as dad is already in the car and walk out of the house.
We decided to drive so we would have more time together and our house isn't too far from the station. We all climb into the car and get buckled. Mum and dad are in the front, Rosaline, Thomas and Layla are in the middle and Blaise and I are on the way back of the car.
"Is everyone all good and buckled?" Edward asks as he turns and looks at all of us.
"Yeah." Blaise answers from next to me.
"Alright, good." Edward says before he turns around to look forward in his seat.
"Before we leave I want to wish Rosaline luck for her first year at Hogwarts. And Blaise and Annabelle for their last." Emelia says. "You will all do great, I can feel it. Rosaline, don't hesitate to ask your brother or sister any questions you have. But, you have to remember to call Anna Hermione in front of people who don't know who she really is."
"Okay mum." Rosaline says with a nod.
"Let's go!" Layla says excitedly from her car seat.