Chapter 20: Parents

"My oldest babies!" Emelia exclaims as she spots Rosaline, Blaise and I at the station as we all came home for the holidays.
"Mum!" Rosaline exclaims before running to Emelia and basically tackling her with a hug.
"Rosie!" Thomas and Layla yell excitedly in unison. "Anna! Blaise!"
"Hey kiddos." I say excitedly, extrememly happy to see my family again. "Where's dad?"
"He recieved an urgent call from work that apparently couldn't wait until the three of you got home." Emelia answers quickly before she gives Blaise and I quick hugs. "Where are Draco and Pansy?"
"Here Mrs. Zabini." Draco says behind me with Pansy next to him. "I hope that we're not being to much of a bother."
"Nonsense! I love having you two over." Emelia says kindly, seeming to actually enjoy spending time with Draco and Pansy. "And Ginny may come over whenever she would like."
"Okay, I'll write her about it as soon as we get home. But whe we get home there's something that I need to tell you." I say, knowing that if I don't bring this up now I'll get cold feet and end up not telling her.
"Oh, alright. Let's get home then so we can talk. Did something happen at school? I noticed that you didn't write home very often." Emelia asks, sounding genuinely concerned.
"Yes, something did happen. But I can't tell if it's a good or a bad thing. I just hope that you and dad won't hate me for what happened." I say, not wanting to think about the fact that my biological parents that I just met less than a year ago could hate me for this and send me away again.
"We would never hate you, as long as you don't do something like killing someone we will love you for who you are and support your decisions." Emelia says with a smile on her face. "Alright, everyone hold hands so we can get home."
Everyone locks hands, me holding one of my mother's hands and one of Draco's. We quickly apparate home and disperse to do whatever we want. Emelia and I stay together as I have to tell her that I'm pregnant
"Mum, I sincerely hope that you don't hate me for this. Because I don't want to loose you guys, not again after I finally found where I belong." I say before I pause to let what I said sink in. "I'm pregnant."
"Annabelle Skye Zabini, your pregnant and you didn't send your father and I a letter the exact day you found out? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Emelia asks and she seems more mad that I didn't tell her sooner than anything else.
"I was scared that you guys would disown me and I would loose my biological family basically right after I met you guys." I answer honestly, still scared that her and dad will disown me for getting pregnant before my schooling was over.
"Oh sweetie. We would never disown you. Never. Who is the father?" Emelia asks, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when she said that her and dad wouldn't disown me.
"Draco." I answer, looking down at the floor, hoping that she wouldn't get mad at that.
"Oh good! I love the boy as if he's my own son." Emelia answers cheerfully. "He knows right?"
"Yes, I already told him. So your not mad?" I ask, surprised that she's not mad at me.
"Oh I'm mad, but it's your life I can't control you. But that baby will grow up in a stable home nearby. That is the only thing I request." Emelia requests, and I can tell that she just wants the best for me and this baby.
"Of course! Anything you want, I am so grateful that you didn't disown me you don't have a clue." I say happily.
"Are you and Draco together? I hope you were together when you had sex." Emelia asks, making my cheeks turn bright red.
"Yes, we're dating. Why do you ask?" I answer honestly.
"Because I will not have my first grand baby parents not be together when she or he is brought into this world." Emelia answers, love and care evident in her voice. "I love you honey, and your father will accept you just as I have. I'm glad that you decided to tell me. So, Ginny and Blaise, huh?"
"How do you know about that?" I ask, knowing that Blaise wouldn't tell her himself.
"Rosaline does write home about everything I hope you know. She even told me about the party and that you were going with Draco so I assumed that something would happeh, which I was right to assume." Emelia answers with a sly smile on her face.
"Love you mum." I say before I pull my mom in for a hug.