Chapter 10: Telling Ginny

The rest of the train ride to Hogwarts was spent by me, Ron and Harry being completely shocked by what Ginny had revealed to us. She has a crush on Blaise. She has a crush on my brother. My goddamn twin brother no less! To say I was a bit shocked is an understatement.
"We should probably get changed into our robes." I say to Ginny before I rise out of my seat.
"Yeah." Ginny says with a nod before we slip out of our compartment and bump into two other people. "Hey! Watch where your going!"
"Sorry." One of the two says before we turn to look at them and we see that it's none other than Draco and Blaise. "On, hey sis."
"Shut up! What if someone hears you?" I say, slapping his arm, not believing how stupid my own twin brother is.
"Sorry." Blaise says with a loose smile before he notices that Ginny is with me. "Hey, Weasley."
"You can just call me Ginny, you too Draco." Ginny maturely, and I honestly didn't expect her to ever say that.
"Sure." Draco speaks up. "Sorry for bumping into you guys. Were you going to get changed into your robes?"
"Yeah." I say before I start down the rather cramped hallway towards the bathroom's where Ginny and I can change.
"We were planning on doing the same." Blaise informs, walking next to me.
"Okay." I say, quickly realizing how suspicious this is gonna look to the other people riding the train. "Walk behind us."
"What? Why?" Blaise asks, clearly confused.
"We don't need people to get suspicious. Now do we?" I answer with a bit of attitude, hoping that he'll understand what I'm saying.
"O-oh yeah, right, sorry." Blaise says with a chuckle. "Talk to you later."
Draco and Blaise immediately fall behind Ginny and I. We continue the rest of the way to the bathroom's in silence. Not finding the need to say anything to each other.
Once we reach the bathroom's Ginny abruptly pulls me inside.
"Hey!" I say before Ginny cuts me off with a 'shushing' noise. "What is it?"
"Is it just me or have Ron and Harry been awfully close for the past couple months. Oh wait, you didn't visit us at all over the summer." Ginny says, tone full of attitude and sass.
"I was with my family that I didn't know I had for the first eighteen years!" I snap.
"I know. I'm sorry, I snapped. I just don't understand what's going on anymore." Ginny says with a sigh of defeat.
"Well, I did see something." I say, contemplating on whether or not to tell her what Blaise and I saw at the Three Broomsticks.
°I have to tell Ginny.°
°Tell her what?°
°What we saw at the Three Broomsticks. Ron and Harry. Ringing any bells?°
°Oh yeah! I remember that. Go ahead and tell her.°
"What do you mean by 'I did see something'?" Ginny asks, clearly confused.
"I saw Ron and Harry together at the Three Broomsticks last night." I say simply before I continue. "They were holding hands. As if they were on a date or something."
"What the hell? And they decided not to tell us. They are so getting it when we get back to our compartment." Ginny says angrily.
"No! I don't want them to feel pressured into telling us about them. They should do it when they're ready." I yell, not wanting to pressure my friends into doing anything that they aren't ready to do.
"Sure, what do we do now? Do we just act oblivious?" Ginny asks, and I can tell that she won't say anything to Ron and Harry.
"I think that is our best option right now. Until they tell us themselves." I say, honestly not knowing if they'll ever tell us about them dating, but I just have to hope. "So you like Blaise, huh?"
"Y-yeah. Are you mad at me for it?" Ginny asks guiltily.
"No! Why in the world would I be mad at you for that? You'd be good for him." I say with a smile, trying to comfort my friend.
"Really? You think so?" Ginny asks excitedly.
"I know so." I answer honestly.