Chapter 6: Last Day of Summer pt. 1

The rest of the summer goes by rather uneventfully. It was mostly spent with me getting to know my new parents and siblings. Draco and Pansy came over a few times to visit Blaise so I've gotten closer with them as well. Tomorrow is the day Blaise and I go back to Hogwarts for our last time and Rosaline goes for her first. Thomas will be going in three years and Layla will be going in five. Meaning Layla will be without a sibling at Hogwarts for her last two years there.
It makes me rather sad that I had these three younger siblings that I didn't know existed. That's why this summer I spent so much time with them, to try and gain back that lost time. And that is most likely what I'll also be doing during the Winter Holiday's, unless I go to the Burrow.
Emelia put the glamor charm back on the day after all of the family left. I kind of wanted to keep it off but I knew that I needed to put it back on before anyone from school, other than Blase and Rosaline, knew what I actually look like.
"Knock, knock." Emelia says as she pokes her head into my room and knocks on the frame of my door, which is open.
"Come in." I welcome her in with a smile as I set my book down.
"Do you have everything you need packed?" Emelia asks as she crosses into my room and towards my bed where I'm sitting.
"I think so." I say with a simple nod.
"Good, good. Now, you and Blaise both need to watch after Rosaline as much as you can. She wants to be sorted into Gryffindor, just like her big sister. Please help her find her way around the castle, I know Blaise won't do it." Emelia asks me to watch over my little sister as she sits down on my bed next to me.
"Absolutely. I'll watch over her no matter what House she gets sorted into." I say, reassuring my mother.
"Good, good." Emelia smiles before Rosaline walks into my room. "Hey Rosie."
"Hi mum, I'm nervous about tomorrow." Rosaline says
"Why? Both Annabelle and Blaise will be there to help you every step of the way. You'll also have Robyn there too." Emelia asks, explaining just how much family I'll have at Hogwarts this year.
"I know, but what if no one likes me?" Rosaline asks sadly.
"Everyone will like you." I say with a smile, not knowing why someone wouldn't like my younger sister.
"Okay." Rosaline says even though she doesn't sound convinced. "Are you excited to go back?"
"Of course I am, Hogwarts is my home away from home. It's where I met almost everyone who I care about." I answer honestly.
"Are you and Blaise going to act like you do now?" Rosaline asks curiously.
"No, sadly we can't, it would raise too much suspicion. And when we're near anyone who doesn't know you have to call me Hermione." I explain so she doesn't call me Annabelle in front of my classmates.
"Okay. Are you and Blaise going to even talk when we're at Hogwarts?" Rosaline asks curiously.
"To be honest, I don't even know how we'd be able to without people asking questions. I want to, but I don't know how we'd do it." I try and explain to the best of my ability.
"You'll be able to talk to me right?" Rosaline asks ans my heart melts a littl bit.
"Absolutely. Even if your sorted into Slytherin." I say, knowing that I will absolutely make time for my younger sister whenever she needs to talk.
"Good." Rosaline says with a smile. "Do you wanna go downstairs?"
"Yeah. Are you coming with us, mum?" I ask, turning my attention to my mother.
"Unfortunately I can't, I have alot of work to do before you guys leave tomorrow." Emelia says sadly as we both get up from my bed and cross the room to my door. "Go get Blaise and maybe you guys could take your younger siblings to the Three Broomsticks for dinner."
"Sounds like a plan." I say before I realize that people from school might see me out with Blaise and our younger siblings. "Actually, I, uh, I can't."
"I can take the glamor charm off and put it back on when you guys get back home." Emelia says with a smile, knowing what I was worrying about.
"Thank you."I say before she quickly takes off the glamor charm.
As Rosaline and I knock on Blaises bedroom door Emelia walks towards the stairs thay lead downstairs so she can get to her office. So she can get some work done before three out of her five kids leave for Hogwarts tomorrow.
"What?" Blaise asks as he opens his bedroom door.
"Do you want to go to the Three Broomsticks for dinner? We have to take Rosie, Thomas and Layla with us though." I say, wanting him to come with us.
"Sure. Let me get my coat and we can go." Blaise before vanishing into his room for a quick second then coming back out with a leather jacket. "Lets go get Tom and Layla."