Chapter 5: New Face

"Are you sure about this? We don't have to do this if your not comfortable with it." Emelia says with a worried tone.
"Im sure." I say, trying to sound confident but I don't.
"Alright. I'll put the glamor charm back on you before you go back to Hogwarts." Emelia says before she takes a deep breath, as if she were more scared then I was. "Revelio."
I instantly feel myself changing everywhere. I feel my hair become curlier, my legs and arms becoming longer. My whole body becoming slimmer and my breasts becoming larger.
I look in the mirror behind me and see that my hair has turned a almost black shade of dark brown and curlier. My skin is the same as my father's, caramel brown. My eyes are dark brown, all of my limbs are longer and my breasts are larger.
"Woah." I say in surprise before touching my lips ever so slightly with my fingertip, to make sure this is all real.
"You're  gorgeous." Emelia says from behind me and I actually believe her.
°Are you okay with me coming in there? I want to see what Annabelle Skye Zabini looks like.°
°Yeah, come in here. I feel more like myself more than I have in my entire life.°
I stare at myself in the mirror until I realize that now Im who Im supposed to be. Im so caught up in my reflection that I don't hear Blaise come into the room.
"Hey, you look, well, like one of us. Rosaline, Thomas and Layla just got back from Aunt June's, they'll want to see you." Blaise informs, snapping me out of my trance.
"Where are they?" I ask, looking at Blaise.
"Living room. Follow me." Blaise says before turning to leave my room and I follow closely aftet him. "You look pretty."
"Thank you." I say with a smile.
We descend down the stairs and head in the direction of the living room. We go past Emelia's office and past the small dining room that is used when its just the family here for dinner.
"Did mum tell you that both sides of the family are coming over today?" Blaise asks as we walk down what seems to be a never ending hallway.
"No, just that the grandparents are coming." I answer simply as we turn into the living room where Rosaline, Thomas and Layla are watching some random movie.
"Guys, Annabelle took the glamor charm off." Blaise says, announcing our presence in the living room, causing them all to quickly turn and look at me.
"You look like us!" Layla exclaims.
"Your really pretty." Rosaline says with a smile on her face.
"And so are you." I say, complimenting my younger sibling.

°°°

Later that evening the family started arriving. First it was aunt June, her husband Blake and their eleven year old son Robyn, who will also being going to Hogwarts as a first year this year.
After June and her family it was my mother's brother Alex and his two nine year old daughters Jamie and Lily.
Aftet Alex and his family it was the last of my mother's family, the grandparents. Edna and Edgar.
Then my father's family began gettin here. First it was my only other aunt Lorelai and her husband Lucas. After Lorelai it was my father's parents. Hilda and Samuel.
"Hello, you must be Annabelle. Its good to finally meet you." June says to me as soon as she arrived.
"It's good to meet you to aunt June." I greet politely, not knowing if I should be nervous or relaxed.
"Don't be so anxious, we're your family after all." June says with a simple smile on her face.
"This is my son Robyn." June says as she pulls Robyn towards us.
"Hi." Robyn greets simply.
"I would love if you and Blaise could keep an eye out for him. I know Rosaline will be there also but I would feel bettee if he had an older family member watching out for him." June requests politely.
"Of course. What house do you want to be sorted into?" I ask Robyn.
"Ravenclaw, there would be less attention around me if I wasn't sorted into either Gryffindor or Slytherin." Robyn answers and I can tell that he has the brains to be a Ravenclaw.
"Then I hope you get sorted into Ravenclaw as well." I tell him with a smile, wanting him to be happy during his schooling at Hogwarts.

°°°

After introductions were out of the way everyone decided to go to the large living room. Which is next to the dining room that will be used today.
"So, Annabelle." Edna says, getting my attention immediately.
"Yes?" I answer cautiously.
"I heard that you are the brightest witch of your age. Congratulations." Edna says with a forced smile.
"Thank you." I say, grateful that my family is somewhat proud of my education.
"But, I've also heard that you've been hanging out with Harry Potter and the entire Weasley family. Is this true?" Edna asks sourly.
"Yes." I answer, knowing that she is about to insult my second family.
"I do not approve of this whatsoever. You will stop talking with them immediately." Edna demands and I just loose it.
"Harry and the Weasley's are great people and have treated me like family ever since I first went to the Burrow. I don't care if you approve or not. They are my family and you will not take that away from me not even an hour after we've met." I snap, gaining the attention of everyone in the room.
"How dare you speak to your grandmother that way?" Edgar asks, sounding surprised and repulsed.
"Enough! I want you both out of my house. Now!" Edward says, putting his foot down for no room for negotiations.
"How dare you treat us this way?!" Edna yells, both her and Edgar get up from their seats at the same time.
"You are not welcome in this house again until you learn to open your eyes and see past idiotic blood lines and wealth. Do you understand?" Edward asks, crossing him arms over his chest.
"You're all a bunch of fools and idiots!" Edna yells before her and Edgar apparate out of the house.