Chapter 7: Last Day of Summer pt. 2

Blaise, Rosaline and I walk downstairs together in a comfortable silence. We find that Thomas and Layla are playing what looks like the wizard version of shutes and ladders.
"Tom, Layla, c'mon. We're going out to dinner." Blaise says as we get to the base of the stairs, instantly gaining both of the kids attention.
"Yay!" They both squeal in delight as they run over to us.
Layla, Rosaline and I apparate together and Thomas and Blaise go together. We all meet up in front of a random shop and walk to the Three Broomsticks together, gaining a bunch of looks from various shoppers. I even notice Neville looking at us in confusion and fear.
We make it to the Three Broomsticks and are quickly seated. We all take a minute or so to look at the menu before ordering what we want for our food and drinks. They serve our food rather quickly, most likely knowing who Blaise is and what family we come from.
"Why didn't mommy come with us?" Layla asks before she takes a quick sip from her drink.
"Because she's been very busy with work today. Annabelle, Rosaline and I are going to Hogwarts tomorrow so she is very stressed out." Blaise answer maturely, and I don't think Layla's six year old mind fully understands what he said.
"Okay!" Layla chirps happily and then her facial expression goes from happy to sad. "I don't want you guys to leave."
"I know, but we have to. We'll be back for the holidays. Then we can make snowmen and have snowball fights." I say with a smile, trying to make my younger sister happy.
"Yay!" Thomas says with a giggle as both him and Layla smile.
"Rosie. Are you excited for your first year at Hogwarts?" Blaise asks, sounding curious.
"Yeah. Hopefully I get sorted into Gryffindor." Rosaline answers.
"You should be hoping to get sorted into Slytherin." Blaise says stubbornly as the entrance to the restaurants bell jingles, signaling a new customer.
We all turn to see who it is and I'm completely shocked at who it is. It's Harry and Ron, and normally that wouldn't be strange, the two of them hang out just the two of them all the time. But this time they're holding hands, as if they're a couple.
"Is that who I think it is" Blaise asks as if he's as confused as I am.
"Yeah." I say, completely shocked that my two best friends are together and they haven't told me.
"Who is it?" Thomas says curiously as he tries to stand in his seat but Blaise makes sure that he doesn't.
"Friends of mine." I answer simply before pulling my attention away from Ron and Harry and focusing it back onto my siblings. "But it doesn't really matter. I'll see them tomorrow at Hogwarts."
°Is this something that I shouldn't tell Pansy and Draco?°
°Yeah, just keep this between you and me. Their lives would be over if anyone found out.°
"Anna?" Layla asks from her seat next to me on my right.
"Yes?" I answer, turning my head to look at my youngest sibling.
"I'm gonna miss you." Layla says sadly.
"I'm going to miss you too. You and Thomas." I say, not really knowing how much I'll miss my two youngest siblings.

°°°

We apparate back into the house a couple hours later with happy hearts and full stomach's. We all decided to get dessert as we all had the time and money to spend.
Thomas and Layla basically sprint up the stairs and in the direction of their rooms. We hear their bedroom door's open and then close quickly.
"Goodnight." Rosaline says simply before heading up the stairs and to her room.
"Are you going to miss them when we're at Hogwarts? I mean you haven't known them for very long." Blaise asks as we walk up the stairs together.
"Of course I'm going to miss them. They are my siblings after all." I answer honestly as we got to the top of the stairs.
"Yeah, I know you're going to. I miss them every year." Blaise says honestly. "It sucks not being with them all the time because they're always learning and doing new stuff and we only have so long to catch up with them during the holidays and over the summer."
"Ever since before this year I haven't really had to deal with that because other than me the Granger's didn't have any kids. I was a rather lonely kid, until I got my letter anyways. I went to Muggle primary school and no one really liked me, they all said I was too weird or too smart to be friends with them." I say, remebering the times when I was painfully alone. "But then I met Harry and Ron and I finally had people who accepted me for me."
"I'm sorry that mum sent you away, she did it so you would be safe." Blaise says and I can instantly tell that he feels guilty.
"I know, and now I know that I have a loving and wonderful family that I wouldn't give up in a million years." I say, putting my hand on his arm, trying to make sure that he doesn't feel bad about what happened.
"Mum and dad are happier now that your home. So are Rosie, Tom and Layla. I am too, I hate how I treated you and your friends for all of those years. But mum said to act as if you weren't my sister and that I didn't know who you were." Blaise says as we reach our bedrooms. "I'm sorry Anna."
"Don't apologize, it's okay. I understand why you did what you did. Goodnight." I say before I turn and open my bedroom door.
"Night." Blaise says before we both walk into our individual bedroom's.