Chapter 23: Nineteen Years Later

"Drake, honey, it's time to wake up." I say softly from my side of the bed next to Draco, my husband of nineteen almost twenty years.
"Five more minutes." Draco groans immaturely.
"No! Sophia and Charlie are going to Hogwarts today. We cannot be late." I say before I get up from bed, my body shivers as my feet meet the cold floor of our bedroom.
"Okay. I'm up, I'm up." Draco says groggily as I stand up from the bed.
"Okay, I'm going to start on breakfast, can you wake up the kids?" I request as I cross the room, open the door and turn back to look at my husband.
"Yeah, sure." Draco agrees with a simple nod before I exit the room and head down the hall, towards the kitchen.
After Draco and I got married we decided to buy a medium sized house that wasn't very far from his mother and my parents. Our first child was a beautiful baby girl and we named her Jean, after my old middle name. Next after he was our first boy, Oliver who is three years younger than our oldest daughter. After Oliver were the twins, Sophia and Charlie, who are five years younger than Oliver, making them eleven years old. Draco and I decided that four kids were enough but if I am to become pregnant again we would keep the baby, obviously.
Jean moved out this summer, as she is a legal adult she decided that she wanted to be on her own. Oliver will most likely be moved out in three or four years, and the thought of that just makes me feel old.
I reach the kitchen and see that Oliver is already awake and he's eating a bowl of cereal all alone at the smaller of our two kitchen tables.
"Why're you already awake?" I ask, hoping that he hasn't been up for too long.
"I couldn't sleep that well. Nerves." Oliver answers simply.
Oliver is almost the spitting image of his father but he has darker skin, because of me and my side of the family.
"I'm sorry sweetie, do you want some coffee?" I offer, hoping that he's not to tired, today is a big day after all.
"No, thank you though. Do you want me to go wake up the twins?" Oliver offers as he stands up from the table, empty cereal bowl in hand.
"No that's okay, I think your dad has it covered." I say before thinking about what I had just said. "Would you? I doubt he's out of bed yet."
"No problem, I'll be back." Oliver says before he exits the kitchen in the direction of Sophia Charlie's rooms.

°°°

"Do you all have everything you need until the Holidays?" I ask my entire family, as Draco is Professor of DADA at Hogwarts.
"Yes honey." Draco says in a sweet voice. "I'll miss you and I'll make sure that the kids stay in check."
"I know you will. Is everyone ready to go?" I ask as we all lock hands so we can apparate to Kings Cross station.
"Yes." Oliver, Charlie and Sophia answer in unison before we apparate to the station.
We all let go of eachothers hands as we make our way towards the entrance the Platform 9 and 3/4, which is how students get to and from Hogwarts.
"Anna!" A feminine voice shouts from behind us and we all turn to see who it is.
"Ginny!" I exclaim with a smile as I see my sister-in-law with my twin brother and their three kids.
Their oldest, Lavender, is as old as Oliver and they're both in Ravenclaw so they look out for eachother. Their middle child, Fred, after Ginny's now deceased brother, is a year older than Sophia and Charlie, so I hope that he'll look out for them. And their youngest, Skylar, she is a year younger than Sophia and Charlie.
"It's so good to see you. How have things been?" Ginny asks as her and her family reach me and my family.
"Thing's have been good. They would be better if I got to see my sister-in-law, twin brother and nieces and nephew more often than just on holidays." I answer honestly, hating the fact that I barely ever get to see my family.
"I know, I'm sorry. I'm transferring jobs soon so I'll have more control of my schedule. Its nice to see you kiddos." Ginny says, smiling at her niece and nephew.
"I'm not a kid." Oliver says as he crosses his arms over his chest.
"If you have to say that you're definitely still a kid." Ginny says with a smile.
"Hey sis." Blaise greets me with a smile. "Hey Draco."
"Hey buddy." Draco greets with a smile, as if he were talking to his own flesh and blood.
"Well c'mon, let's go, we can't afford to be late." I say as I remember the kids have a limited time to get on the train.

°°°

As the train pulled out of the station and my kids along with it I felt my eyes begin to water. I quickly wipe away the tears, knowing that I'll see them again for the Holidays.
"Well, I should get going. Us professors are expected to get there hours early." Draco says, referencinf him and Blaise as their both professors at Hogwarts, Draco teaching DADA and Blaise teaching charms, as he's surprisingly better than me at them. "I love you and I'll see you during the Holidays."
"I love you too." I say before I pull Draco in for a hug, not wanting him to leave but knowing that he has too.
I let go of him, and almost instantly both him and Blaise apparate to Hogwarts, I assume anyways.
"Hey Gin." I say, turning to look at my life-long best friend and sister.
"Yeah?" Ginny answers, her and Skylar turning to look at me.
"Would you and Skylar like to come over for a sleepover?" I suggest, missing my best friend and not wanting to be alone.
"Yes!" Sklar answers almost immediately with a wide smile on her face. "Can we mom?"
"Of course." Ginny answers with a simple smile on her face.

Author's Note

That's it guys. This fanfiction is official completed. I am planning on making a sequel, if you interested in that let me know with a vote or a comment. Thank you so much for allowing this story to reach 1K. Thank you all for the reads, votes and comments.