END

"Eunah......"

Sehun came near the bed. He can't believe that his angel was laying their in bed without life.

He fell next to her.

"Eunah wake up please wake up. wake up please don't leave me....EUNAHHHHHH."

Sehun yelled while crying he didn't stop he can't take this.

Sehun slowly lifted the bed sheet revealing his dead ANGEL. He can't stop himself anymore he hug her and cried.

Some nurse came in and pulled Sehun but still he wont budge.

"No I won't leave my angel NEVER...she's alive she's just sleeping right?"

Sehun looked at Dr.Kim but the doctor looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of Eunah's funeral but Sehun didn't go. He stayed inside his room not moving and just kept staring at the ceiling while holding one of Eunah's shirt.

He can't take the risk of going to the funeral.

For him Eunah was just sleeping in the hospital and not in a coffin.

'Who ever is on that coffin it can't be Eunah.'

Sehun tried to convince himself.

He stood up and walk out going to the hospital.

He came to Dr.Kim's clinic waiting for her.

"Sehun what brings you here isn't it Eunah's fune-..........."

"How is Eunah?" Sehun smiled.

Dr.Kim was confuse."What do you mean Sehun? Eunah's already dea-...."

Sehun stood up and ask again.

"I SAID HOW IS EUNAH. Isn't she your patient you should know...." Sehun cried out loud.

Dr.Kim was taken back when Sehun yelled at her but keep her cool because she knew what Sehun is going through right now.

"Sehun I you have to leave now. Move on, I know Eunah doesn't want to see you like this."

Sehun walked out of the clinic. All in all Sehun can't take the fact that Eunah's dead now.

He was walking down the streets when he saw a figure walking far away from him and cross the streets.

He widened his eyes and ran.....

.

.

.

.

.

"EUNAH...it's Eunah.....wait up..."

Sehun ran after the figure and their he saw on the other side of the street, it was Eunah.

Sehun slowly cross the streets while crying. He went near Eunah who was smiling on the other side wearing a white dress and pretty as always.

But when Sehun was now in between the streets Eunah's figure vanished. Sehun cried out her name and didn't realize that something was coming his way. He didn't know what to do but freeze on spot.

Sehun looked at his right and then he saw.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.A car

Many people crowded on the what happened.

Sehun got hit by a car and the streets was full of blood.He slowly close his eyes. He was feeling nothing but pain.

"So this is how it ends"

When he fully closed his eyes he saw a bright light then he saw the most beautiful person in the whole wide world.

Their on the other side smiling at him.

Sehun smiled and run towards her. Eunah also smiled at him and hugged him.

Sehun kissed her on the lips then broke the kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

"I guess WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN in heaven"

"I guess so"

"I love you Oh Sehun"

"I love you Sung Eunah My Angel"

-----------END----------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I hope you guys like it. :)

Sorry for some wrong grammars and typos.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

GAMSAHAMNIDA!!

(This story is 100% mine if you find a story just like this or maybe very close to this then that would be a coincidence)