Cahpter 4

What the hell why is Eunah's name here. NO maybe it's another person that has a name Sung Eunah. right?!"

Dr.Kim came back and went near Sehun.

"Sehun your foot isn't really hurt that much so I'll just spray some pain killer on them then put some ointment."

"Oh sure doctor."

Dr.Kim bent down and applied some medicine on Sehun's foot she looked up and saw Sehun staring at her desk.

"What's the problem Sehun?"

"Uhmm I don't really have the right to be in your bussiness and all, but can I ask you something Dr.Kim?"

"Sure Sehun what is it?"

"I didn't mean to see it at all but I was just curious. May I ask who is that Sung Eunah on that paper the one with cancer and heart diseases."

Sehun pointed at the paper on the desk. Dr.Kim stood up and held the paper. She didn't know what to do should she tell Sehun but then she promise Eunah that she wont tell anyone specially him.

"It's uhmmm another Sung Eunah don't worry it's not Eunah-ssi"

"Oh thank god. I thought it was her."

Sehun smiled at Dr.Kim but deep inside he was thinking of other things.

'Is it really not her? I should get to the bottom of this? But what would I do if it was really her? Cancer and Heart diseases this can't be true?

Dr.Kim faked laugh at Sehun. As much as she wanted to tell Sehun about your condition she didn't.

Sehun stood up and bid goodbye to Dr.Kim. As he went out he stopped and thought to himself.

"I'll know the truth behide this. Is it really not My Angel"

Sehun started walking again and he finally arrive at home it was already 5 in the afternoon when he arrive. Their he found Eunah sleeping while seating down. Sehun came near her and bent down examing her face.

He smiled tried waking up Eunah but stoped when he stared closely at her, her face was very pale.

"Eunah wake up I'm back." Sehun shoke her but she didn't responed. The smile one Sehun's face was gone and was replaced with a serious and worried face.

"Yahh Sung Eunah wake up" He held her shoulder and shoke her but still no responed. So Sehun carried her bridal style and went out the house with a very panicked face.Sehun started to run towards the hospital dispite that his foot was still not healed he didn't mind the pain and kept on running.

Finally Sehun arrive at the hospital and called a nurse the nurse then took both Sehun and Eunah and told Sehun to put her on the bed while she calls for Dr.Kim.

Sehun did what was told and laid Eunah on the bed he held her hand and stared at her with sad and worried face.

'Eunah wake up please wake up. I don't know what's happening anymore'

Dr.Kim burst inside the room and told Sehun to wait outside the room while she check on Eunah.

Sehun was hesitant on leaving Eunah but he did what the doctor said but before he left he kissed her on the lips and hug her then whispered on her ears.

"Everything is going to be fine My Angel." He tried to keep a cool face but was always replaced by worriedness.

Half an hour had already passed and Sehun was getting impatient he walked back and fort he didn't know what to do. He was dead worried for her.

Suddenly the door opened and Dr.Kim came out and faced Sehun.

"So how is she doctor? what happened?"

Dr.Kim cleared her throat.

"About this morning Sehun you remembered that you came here right and do you remember what you saw on my desk?"

"Yes I remember everything but what does that have to do with MY Eunah........." Sehun was clueless why the doctor was talking about what happened this morning but stop when he realized something.

"NO, no no...but you said it wasn't my Eunah...you said it was someone else....no, it can't be her"

Sehun feel on the ground with tears on rolling down his eyes. He couldn't believe this at all. He was hoping this was all a bad dream. Sehun kept on crying his tears didn't stop from falling he didn't know what to do.

'Why the hell is this happening?!' Sehun thought.

Dr.Kim went near him and bent down patting his shoulder.

"Don't worry Sehun I'll do my best to make her live longer I'll do everything"

Sehun looked at Dr.Kim and was a little bit happy to know that the doctor would do everything for Eunah.

"Sehun why don't you go inside I guess she'll wake up any minute now." Dr. Kim told Sehun before she left.

Sehun stood up and went near the door he didn't know how to react when he see Eunah. He can't think straight. But still Sehun wanted to see his Angel so he  twisted the knob and entered.

His world almost shattered in pieces when he saw Eunah in bed sleeping looking pale and weak.

Sehun walked inch by inch getting closer to her every step felt like years as he got near her Sehun stared at her angelic face sleeping looking so lifeless. He held her hands and touched her face. He started brushing her hair and still tears running down his eyes a tear fell on Eunah's cheeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eunah felt very weak and without energy but she still manage to open her eyes as she felt something wet on her cheeks and that someone was holding her hands.

Her vision was a gone and she can't see the person but immediately she knew who was holding her hands.

"Sehunnie.." Eunah woke up as she said Sehun's name softly and made a seating position she looked around but everything was black.

"Eunah your awake thank god your fine.I was dead worried about you." Sehun didn't stop crying he held Eunah's hands even tighter he was very happy to see Eunah wake up, but what disapointed him was what Eunah ask.