Chapter 2

Eunah finally arrive at the hospital she went near a nurse and ask if where can she find Dr.Kim

Dr.Kim was Eunah's doctor since she was little so whenever she would go to the hospital she would go to her.

"Oh just wait here miss I'll just go and tell her that your here. What's your name?

"Sung Eunah."

The nurse left and went inside a room. Eunah waited for 15 minutes then the nurse came out.

"Miss Sung you can come in now"

Eunah stood up and went inside Dr.Kim's clinic. She smiled at her as Dr.Kim also smiled at Eunah.

"So Eunah what brings you here? And how are you and Sehun?"

"Sehun and I are fine. By the one way I came here today because lately I have been feeling dizzy,pale and sometimes I felt weak. At first I thought maybe that I was just tired but every morning it keeps on happening and it already had been a week."

"So you came here for a check up then.Ok wait here."

Eunah nodded and waited for Dr.Kim. She came back and ask her if she would come with her.Eunah stood up and followed Dr.Kim outside her clinic. They went inside a testing room.

"Were here so that I could make some test on why your feeling that way."

So Dr.Kim run some few test on Eunah  and she was done she made Eunah wait outside the room.Eunah sat down on one of the chairs outside the room.Eunah grew impatient as she was waiting.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Dr.Kim with a very sad face. Eunah came near Dr.Kim and ask her.

"Uhmm Dr.Kim so what's the result?"

"Eunah I don't want to tell you this but I have to.......Eunah...."

Dr.Kim was silent for a minute ot two.

"Dr.Kim please tell me now" Eunah got impatient.

"Eunah you have cancer and your heart is very weak I found a.................hole in your heart that is why you always feel weak and dizzy." Dr.Kim confessed with her head hung down.

Eunah was in pure shock. Nothing was processing in her mind. It was blank.

"I don't know why...I have been your doctor since you were little but I never saw a hole in your heart you were always a healthy girl"

"Dr.Kim how long will I live?"

That was the only thing that came out of Eunah's mouth. Her worst nightmare had already came, so all those time thinking about her being gone was true.How will she be able to tell this to Sehun or will she hide it.

"I'll run more test on you next week and I'll study about the test today I'll tell you when you came back"

"Dr.Kim....................Can you please not tell anyone about this most of all SEHUN"

Eunah's face showed that she was very sad indeed. She felt a pang of pain in her when she thought about Sehun. If Sehun would know about it of course Sehun would over react to it.She won't risk the chance of Sehun knowing. Many thoughts clouded her mind.

'What if Sehun think that I'll leave him soon and find another girl?'

'What if I become a burden to him?'

'Would he think of me in the same why?'

Eunah went out the hospital and walk near the park she sat on one of the benches and stared at the sky. It was getting cloudy and looked like it was gonna rain.

Eunah started crying. " I don't want this to happen I don't want to leave Sehun."

Suddenly it started raining Eunah cried harder.

"Maybe it's better when it's raining because no one can see me crying"

Eunah didn't stop on crying every time she think about Sehun she would only cry harder.She looked down and started roughly hitting her chest.

"Stupid heart why do you have to be so weak."

Eunah never stop hitting her chest.

"Stupid cancer why do have to ruin everything. I don't want this."

Finally Eunah calmed down and checked her phone it's now ruined and destroyed because of the rain.

"I need to leave now maybe Sehun will get worriend and starts finding me"

Eunah stood up and covered her head she then stoped."What's the point of covering my head when I'm already wet."

She walk home with a very down face as she arrive home she said to herdelf.

"Pull yourself together Eunah, you don't want Sehun to know and start asking about thing right."

"For now it's my secret and I'll tell him maybe on the right time."

Eunah held the knob and twist it opened.................