Chapter 7

Today was the day of the surgery both Eunah and Sehun was worried and happy.

'What if things go wrong what if it wont help me? What if I die? but then I would die with Sehunnie on my side at least thats an advantage right?'

Eunah and Sehun waited inside her room. The only thing to do is wait for the doctor to come and take her to the emergency room.

"Eunah why don't you rest for a while we wait for the doctor."

Eunah nodded and layed down. Sehun left for a moment to buy her flowers and chocolates it was the only thing Sehun had always wanted to do for her.

The truth was Eunah wasn't feeling very well she had huge migrains and she felt her heart was beating to slow now. She didn't tell anyone because of course she can't talk all she had to do was wait if someone came through that door and see her in that state or wait for her death which she felt was getting near.

While Sehun was busy picking for flowers his phone rang he looked at the caller and picked up his phone.

"yoboseyo?"

"Sehun come here in the hospital now it's about Eunah she's..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.she's dead."

Sehun's eyes widened and run out the flower shop and run as fast as possible going to the hospital.

He arrive and immediately came inside Eunah's room. There he saw her covered with a white bed sheet.

"Eunah......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OK I can't stop crying now...TT__TT

I'm such a big idiot.