Chapter 6

It had already been 3 months since Sehun knew about Eunah's cancer he would always be there and would always take care of her dispite that she is getting worst.

The doctor had already finish running some test on Eunah and found out she had brain cancer. That was also the reason for her to go blind.

The tumor was getting worst as time passes by and the doctor can't do anything about it.

Althought they could provide a surgery to get the tumor their would only be a 20/80 chance for Eunah to live because she had a very weak heart.

Eunah was looking much much paler and weaker. She was now very thin and she didn't look youthful anymore she would sometime cough blood and then faint. But Sehun didn't leave her, he was always there for her. For Sehun even if Eunah look sick she was still the most beautiful Angel in the whole world.

-------------------------------------

Sehun and Eunah was in her room.

Sehun had been talking non stop about what he and his friends did yesterday.

"Eunah we had lots of fun at Lotte World yesterday but I really wish that you were there it would be much better.The hyungs brought me there because they thought that I was looking very sad for the pass days." Sehun said happily but with a tint of sadness while cutting the apple.

Eunah only smiled at him and didn't responed.She had been staring at the ceiling for a long time even though the only thing she see is nothingness.Lately she felt her throat always dry but she didn't mind it as she thought that was maybe because of her sickness.

'Stupid sickness now Sehun is sad because of me. I'm sorry Sehunnie fo putting this upon you. I'm sorry for being such a burden to you.' Eunah though.

"Hey Eunah I have been talking non stop here. Why don't you tell what happened to you yesterday?"

Eunah looked at her left and stared blankly at Sehun. She knew Sehun was there of course she could feel him.

As for Sehun he looked at Eunah and smiled. At least she can feel whenever I'm here but I want her to see me to know what I'm doing for her.

Sehun waited for Eunah to speak once she opened her mouth...............nothing came out but only tears started falling from her eyes. She tried to speak again but still nothing was heard.

"Eunah what's the problem?"

Sehun came near her and held her hands with a worriend face. He was on the verge of crying but stopped.

"Wait for me here My Angel I'll be back."

Sehun went outside and called for Dr.Kim. They came back inside the room and Sehun ask her.

"Doctor  I was talking to her the whole time she tried opening her mouth but not a sound came out."

Dr.Kim forgot to inform Sehun when he arrived at the hospital this morning. While he was gone yesterday Dr.Kim was checking on Eunah when she ask her if she felt any other bad feelings. Eunah also tried talking but nothing came out of her mouth.

"Sehun it was only yesterday that I knew......Eunah she...she-she- She can't speak anymore. The vain connecting her brain and speaking ability was affected also by her cancer.

Sehun cried he cried like their was no tomorrow he cried endlessly. Right when he thought everything was fine this happens.

Tears were endlessly rolling down his cheeks he looked at Eunah and stared at her. She was also crying she had a very sad expression on her face. Sehun didn't want to see his angel have that face it breaks his heart to see her like this.

Dr.Kim can't take this anymore she was much affected about the situation she had an idea but she didn't know if both Eunah and Sehun would agree.

"Uhmm Sehun....I wanted to tell you this but I don't know if you would agree. Some new tools just came yesterday from America and I decided that maybe I could make the surgery on her. But still it's a 20/80 chance."

Sehun and Eunah looked at the doctor. Sehun held Dr.Kim's shoulder.

"We'll take it. She has to live she has too." He let go of Dr.Kim and the doctor left the room he thank her and smiled. He came near Eunah.

"Heard that Eunah the doctor said that their is still a chance."

Eunah was silent, she didn't want to do the sugery but when she hear Sehun's voice she thought that she wanted to hear him more to be able to see him.

Eunah nodded and Sehun smiled at her while he hug her.

"Tomorrow you'll take the surgery ok!"

Again Eunah only nodded her head and smile at Sehun.

'I'll do it for Sehunnie. For him and only him.'