Chapter 3

Eunah held the knob and twist it opened, their she saw Sehun with a worried face.Sehun came near her and hugged her.

"Where did you go it's already 8 in the evening and your all wet, you could have texted me to pick you up." Sehun blabbered Eunah with questions Eunah was not happy to see Sehun being worried for her.

'If Sehun is already worried just by me coming home late how much more if I die and never came back'

"I went with my friend remember we got a little bit late and I was waiting for the bus but it was running much late so I started to walk home I tried texting you but my phone got wet from the rain."

Eunah showed a half smile showing her phone to Sehun.

'I'm sorry Sehunnie I have to lie.'

"Sehun let go of me I'm wet and your getting wet I have to change clothes."

"But I still want to hug you I missed you so much"

'Sehun stop making things more complicated stop making me love you more STOP this Sehun'

Eunah held her tears and smiled.

"I miss you too Sehun but I really need to change my clothes or else both of us are gonna get a cold"

"Ok but hurry I want to see a movie with you, I brought it today"

Eunah runned up to their room and went inside the bathroom her back facing the door she slided down slowly and started crying softly so that Sehun won't hear her.

'Sehun why do you always make things so hard. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to see your worried face.'

Eunah stood up and took a very fast bath and went down stairs. There she saw Sehun seating on the couch she approuch him and sat beside him. Sehun immediately hugged Eunah and gave her a very big smile Eunah looked at Sehun and smiled. Then Sehun noticed something.

"Eunah were you crying?"

Eunah's eyes widened and stared at the T.V

"I didn't cry..uhmmmm.....when I was in the bathroom some soap got in my eyes"

"Awww ok" Sehun nodded and also stared at the T.V

'Eunah I'm sorry but I don't think your crying because of that. What's wrong? Did something happen?'

Eunah and Sehun was just watching T.V the whole time. Sehun looked at Eunah and found her sleeping. He smiled and stared at her, so he ajusted their position so that Eunah would be more comfortable.

Sehun didn't stop staring at Eunah when suddenly his eyes widen when he saw..........

.

.

Eunah

.

.

.

.Eunah's nose was bleeding.

He stood up and layed her down on the couch Sehun run towards the stairs and went inside their room. He got inside the bathroom and got a towel he run down stairs and fell which caused his anckle to get twisted it hurted a lot but he was more distracted about the fact that Eunah nose was bleeding.

He run to Eunah's side and wipe her nose Sehun then spoke softly so he wont wake her up.

"Eunah what's happening? First you were crying now your nose is bleeding".

"I want to ask you why but I guess you'll just tell me everything is fine and their is no problem, so i'll let this pass but soon I'll know"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunah woke up and stood up to see that she slept in living room.

"Uhmm I wonder where is Sehun?"

Eunah walked all over the house looking for Sehun but she didn't find him. So she went to the kitchen because she got hungry. Suddenly she saw a note at the table on top of the plate that has food on it.

*Good mornig My Angel I see that your already awake

  I made food for you eat it.

  It's ham and bacon also theirs milk in the fridge

  I just went out for a bit I'll be back soon

                                                            ~>Sehunnie <3

"This guy is really something."

Eunah started eating the food that Sehun made and also she decided to just clean the house while she waits for Sehun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually when Sehun woke up his foot that was twisted last night hurted very much so he decided to go to the hospital and treat it.

Before he left he made Eunah some food and left a note.

Sehun arrive at the hospital he went near the nurse and asked for Dr.Kim

The nurse called Sehun saying that Dr.Kim is ready to see him now.

"Oh Sehun it's nice to see you. why are you here?"

"I kinda twisted my ackle last night and I came here so you could treat it"

"Ok I'll just get the medicines"

Sehun nodded and waited for Dr.Kim suddenly he notice some paper on Dr.Kim's desk he took a closer look and got shock of what he saw..................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Name: Sung Eunah

Case: Cancer and Heart Diseases

Result: None

"What the hell is this"...........................