Chapter 1

It was a very nice day. Eunah woke up and looked at her side. A smile grew on her face as she saw the most handsomest guy in the whole wide world next to her sleeping like an angel.

Eunah poked Sehun's nose but she guess it didn't bother him at all because Sehun didn't move even a little. So Eunah stood up and opened the curtains and the sun shone so bright on her smiling face.

She went near Sehun who was still sleeping, she bent down a little and stared at him but suddenly she felt like she was getting dizzy so Eunah stood up straight and headed towards the bathroom.

She stared at herself in the mirror she was disapointed to see her reflection, she was looking pale and weak. Eunah went outside and saw Sehun still sleeping so she went to her cabinet and took out some clothes she then  again proceeded towards the bathroom to take a bath.

When she was done she went out the bathroom and saw Sehun not there anymore.Eunah got curious where Sehun went, so she got out her room and went to the living room but Sehun wasn't there, she then went to the kitchen and there she found Sehun cooking.

"Sehunnie!"

"Oh Eunah your here. Come and seat down I'm almost done cooking."

"Wow I would never imagine you cooking Sehun, why the sudden change?" Eunah took a seat and stared at Sehun's back.

"I don't know maybe I just felt like it. I wanted to cook for My Angel I guess."

Eunah blushed at what Sehun said but good thing Sehun wasn't looking at her when she blushed.

"Oh yeah! Sehun I need to go somewhere today is it ok with you if I go alone?"

Suddely Sehun turned around and pouted.

"Wea? don't you want to be with me? I wanna go with you?" Sehun had a very sad face.

Eunah almost fell for Sehun's sad face but still acted cool.

"Oh common Sehun I need to go alone this time plus I'll only be with girls."

As much as she wanted Sehun to come with her she has to say no. Lately she didn't feel well and she doesn't know why so she planned to go to the hospital for a check up but she doesn't  want Sehun to know what she's feeling because she felt like it would only be a burden.

"Sehunnie I really need to go ALONE please please....plus aren't you gonna meet with Luhan,Chanyeol,Tao and Baekhyun today you said that you had something important to do right?!"

Eunah quickly made an excuse, good thing that Sehun wasn't really a quick witted person so he just nodded as he remembered.

"Your right I almost forgot about that. Thanks Eunah." Sehun smiled widely at her while placing the plate on the table.

"Wohhhhh pancakes and ham." Eunah's face brightened as she saw her favorite food that was cooked by her boyfriend.

"I knew you loved them so that's why I cooked it. The pancakes were a little bit burned though and by the way here's  your milk."

The smile on Eunah's face never left as she saw how her boyfriend really took care of  her.Eunah suddenly felt sad but still kept a smile while thinking.

'If I ever find out something bad about me and it would cause me death I wouldn't be able to eat your cooking anymore and I would miss your caring for me Sehun.' Eunah was lose in her thoughts that she didn't notice Sehun was staring at her with a worried face.

"Eunah you ok?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about how would it taste when your the one cooking it."

"Yahh of course it would taste great because I'm the one who made it."

"Don't be too sure OH SEHUN." Eunah remarked as she took a bite on her pancaked and ham.

"Well..........."

"Uhmmmmm............." Eunah tapped her chin while she was still chewing the food.

"Eunah don't 'uhmmmmmmm' me.....ANSWER." Sehun was getting impatient.

"OF COURSE IT TASTE VERY VERY GOOD I LOVE IT....even though it has a burned taste in it I STILL LOVE IT."

"YEY!! My Angel loved my cooking yes....yes...yeah"

Eunah giggled at Sehun who was jumping up and down.

"Oh yeah I need to take a bath now and I'll leave when I'm done." Sehun stoped jumping a kissed Eunah's forehead.

Sehun went up stairs and when he was done he went down to the kitchen and found Eunah washing the dishes he gave Eunah a very big back hug.

"I'll leave now. Be careful on where ever your going make sure to text when your home. I'll miss you bye"

Eunah only nodded as Sehun walk towards the front door and went out but suddenly the door opened again and Eunah took a glance at the door there she saw Sehun.

"Oh yeah I love you My Angel bye"

"Yeah yeah I love you too BYE NOW"

Sehun went out again and their left Eunah alone. She suddenly thought

' I already miss him.' Eunah sighed and got her bag then went outside.

"Time to got to the hospital"

~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

A/N:

So i dont know if you guys have read this but i posted this story on www.asianfanfics.com and i have decided to post it here too.

\(^o^)/( ´▽' )ノ( ´▽' )ノ