Chapter 5

"Eunah your awake thank god your fine.I was dead worried about you." Sehun didn't stop crying he held Eunah's hands even tighter he was very happy to see Eunah wake up but what disapointed him was what Eunah ask.

"Sehun where are you? Why can't I see you. I only hear you but I don't know where you are."

Sehun held her chin and made her turn to her left.

"Eunah I'm here right next to you, what do you mean?" Sehun grew worried.

"But Sehunnie I can't see you at all I know your holding me but why can't I see you?" Eunah was now also crying.

Sehun's eyes widened he didn't want to think about IT but it can't leave his mind.

"What if......." Sehun let go of her chin and  slowly wave his hands in front of Eunah but she only kept a straight face not even noticing anything.

"Eunah this can't be....." Sehun can't stop himself anymore  and hugged her.

"Sehunnie I'm.....I-I-I'm" She was crying hard she can't think of any other thing but IT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

." I'm BLIND"

The whole room was full of sobbes and crying. Sehun didn't let go of Eunah he kept crying like crazy.

Eunah his Angel can not anymore see him. Just by thinking about it, it made him want to blame himself of what ever is happening.

Eunah slowly let go of the hug and so did Sehun. He stared at her and never looked away.

"Eunah answer me why didn't you tell me about your sickness"

"I-I-I...it's because"

"Tell me please. I'm so stupid for being to naive why didn't I notice this before"

Eunah hung her head down and spoke softly.

"I didn't want to burden you Sehun. I thought that if ever you knew about this you would leave me and find a better girl. I thought that I would lose you and I didn't want it to happen"

Sehun was shock how could she think about that. He would never leave her even if it means for her not to see him anymore.

"You pabo I would never leave you even if all your bones dislocate I would never leave you. That wont happen." Sehun smiled at her.

Eunah felt Sehun smile even though she can't see him anymore she can pretty much feel what Sehun is doing, for a blind person her senses where very sharp. She held Sehun's cheeks and smiled.

Sehun suddenly ask. "So how long did you plan on not telling me about this."

Her smile disappeared "Longer than this I guess."

"Yahh My Angel is such a pabo. But don't worry I'll stay here all the time and take care of you until you'll feel better and you can go home with me."

Eunah smiled at him, even though inside she was pretty much hurt.

'Sehun your the pabo here. Thank you for saying those words it really made me happy but will I ever be better. I guess not because soon even though I don't want it to happen I'm gonna leave this world.'

"Saranghae My Angel" :D

"Saranghae Sehunnie" :)